Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Primo inject doses?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
She prob got a reaction to one of the solvents/carrier oils that it was made with. Im assuming you purchased UG?

That's what I was wondering. She's done EQ many many times from the same UG so assume it's the same but I don't know brewing. I had her take benadryl and put cortisone creme on and it cleared up within a couple of days. Next shot is today so we'll see.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
That's what I was wondering. She's done EQ many many times from the same UG so assume it's the same but I don't know brewing. I had her take benadryl and put cortisone creme on and it cleared up within a couple of days. Next shot is today so we'll see.

Is the oil really thin? Possibly it was made with Ethyl Oleate. This sometimes causes that, but its so hard to say nowadays, because alot of labs brew and use all different kinds of stuff now.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
She did her second shot yesterday and not as bad but the gear crashed out on me so I boiled it up and it cleaned up and this time it seems to be a little smoother. It's 200mg/ml which I think is higher than normal Primo which I have seen more at 100mg/ml I thought that might be the difference but it's all good She is tough as nails and can take it.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
If it crashed, it wasn't made right. There is no reason to make a 200mg/ml primo anyways. I don't know why they try to make it so high for. Are people that scared to inject more oil? Ive never understood this. Ive only used the bayer primo from Turkey, and its dosed at 100mg per amp.
This is one compound that gives pain to some, and nothing to others. Ive never experienced pain with primo and Ive done 200mg shots before EOD.
Keep us posted please..

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The second shot felt better she said but within 36 hours she had a lump the size of a golfball and it was red and very warm to the touch. Just to clarify she only did 1/4 cc of the 200mg/ml so a very small amount volume wise. This past show we move to a new batch of 125mg/ml and did 4/10th of a cc and smooth as butter. No lump no pain no nothing. I noticed little crystal in the bottom of the bottle so warmed it up and all worked great.

3 weeks in and she is down about 3lbs but he lifts are better. I know weight changes daily but not for her, she has been at the exact same weight for probably 2 years and no matter what she does it does not move at all so we are taking this as a good sign.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic