Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Primo inject doses?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
What is the recommended dose of Primo for chicks? My wife has been using Test 20mg eow for probably 12 years (this keeps her levels around 250). She has done EQ and VAR in the past cycles but she is looking for harden up and lean out more and Primo seems better for females than Mast. From everything I have read keeping doses about 50mg a week is a good starting amount. Who as some decent experiences with this, how much did you run and for how long.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
yes 50mg per week is a good starting point. I don't think she would even have to go higher than 100mg. If she is just a casual user, amateur competitor, that is more than enough in my opinion. My wife responds to any anabolic extremely well, and always used low doses. I had her on 50mg per week when she was competing and it was perfect. I think we even added 10mg of anavar ED, but that was pretty much it.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
She is a very seasoned lifter and in freakishly good shape but we are going to Desire RM in June and we are both wanting to get as cut up as possible before we go. I was wondering about adding VAR but she looks terrible with a Magnum PI mustache. She already has had some major clit growth (which no one seems to mind) from prior cycles but she is more worried about growing too much hair in places that chicks shouldn't and losing hair on her head.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I can understand your concerns, I would prob just do the 50mg/week of primo, stay on the test, and if you have access, use clen.
If she already has major clit growth, there is nothing you can do about that. Its pretty much permanent at this point.
My wife never had a problem with hair loss or growth with anything, but again, everyone is different. Thats why its best to start off as low as possible. Your wife knows her body better than anyone else.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thank you very much. Not too worried on the clit growth she always had a larger one than most but some high bigger cycles year ago give it it's own zip code :)

Cool, we'll stay at 50mg through the whole cycle and see how it goes. She likes Clen and responds pretty well to low doses so that's a good thought
:)

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@Tuffoldman any chance your wifey can log her experience in this area? Or perhaps you can give us a play by play LOL.
Going to Desire huh? Cool, going nekked? haha. We stayed at Breatheless next to that resort last year and hubs and I wanted to go over to see the place, but we had to walk out in the ocean and over....there were rocks and stuff. No thank you. Not worth getting cut up like that lol. Some friends of ours is going to the other Desire next month.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I will post how things go on the cycle for sure. She just started this week. We are going for a pretty long cycle, both of us. She started VAR 10mg ed and 50mg primo ew, 20mg test eow for now and we will adjust as we get closer to vacation time and how she reacts. She will end with some clen if she really needs to burn any excess fat off but she stays lean and hard most year round anyway. She's built like a pit bull and mean as one most of the time (no really) I like it. haha.

Desire RM will be our first LS vacation, we've been in the LS for over 10 years just never had the desire (no pun intended) to see some of those people naked, we are going with 2-3 other very HOT couples so that'll be fun. Me nude, never an issue, wife is very shy even though she is banging hot for 50 years old. Guys and girls go nuts over her it's so fun to watch, I think it's because she won't just take her clothes off they want her too, it's a game. We love swinging!!!

You have to be careful, I heard those rocks will tear you up.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So educate me... Desire RM is a swinger's resort? That must get pretty darn crazy! LOL Are most of the couples there in good shape or is there a big variation of people? I don't wish to sound critical, but lots of people are much more attractive with their clothes on than naked... IYKWIM

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
So this thread quickly veered off the orig topic. I'll bite....

No, Desire is NOT a lifestyle/swingers resort and they will advertise as much, just like Hedonism claims that they are not as well.
However, what they do cater to are couples that want to "experiment" however they define that with themselves. We have been to Hedo, but not to Desire, but is on our to do list.
Desire seems more upscale than Hedo, and is from what I have heard.
You both will have a great time! Heard hot tub at night gets "heated".
First time @ Hedo, had my clothes off as soon as we got to our room. It is weird, that on nights that ppl dress up we hardly recognized people with their "clothes on" LOL.

Yes @tommyguns2 in the LS, you will find there are a lot of variations in body sizes, etc. In the LS, there are some that tend to keep themselves in a more fit situation as well.

Back on topic.....would be glad to hear of her experience.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Correct, back to primo dosing!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Sorry yes, that went left of center on the convo.

She took the first dose, and got a huge rash anyone see this happen from Primo before? She has never had this happen on any other shot???

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Sorry yes, that went left of center on the convo.

She took the first dose, and got a huge rash anyone see this happen from Primo before? She has never had this happen on any other shot???

She prob got a reaction to one of the solvents/carrier oils that it was made with. Im assuming you purchased UG?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic