chicken beef rice eggs peanut butter salad green beans peas almonds
I use olive oil to cook some foods

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
chicken beef rice eggs peanut butter salad green beans peas almonds
I use olive oil to cook some foods

you can use chicken and egg whites for your protein meals. Beef, I wouldn't use it everyday. Make sure its very lean 94%
carbs brown rice is excellent. Do you like oatmeal, steel cut oats, cream of wheat or cream of rice? Also good choices for carbs. I know you said you are picky, just throwing those out there..Also strawberries and blueberries are also good carb choices. Fats, olive oil is great, but don't cook your food in it. Eat it raw. I pour mine on chicken/rice. But dont overdue it. Its real easy too. Almonds and peanut butter are good too, but don't use them for every single meal. Anything green is good for veggies..

M

mrsjyoung212

Jul 11, 2013
Yea b4 I started to cut my carbs I was making smoothies in the morn with oats strawberries blueberries and greek yogurt then I woupd eat eggs. How much olive oil do u put on ur chicken. So instead of doing the beef and rice switch to chicken and maybe do beef once or twice a week. Whats a good amount of carbs I should b taking in

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I use 1 tablespoon, which is 14g. I would recommend for you half of that.. so 7-8g with a meal. My wife is carb cycling, and uses 24g total for the day. So every other meal.. I take in 75g fat grams total for the day.. 60g comes from oiive oil, and the other peanut butter.

Beef, yes once or twice a week is fine. I use red meat once a week personally. Just for a change. Chicken gets old. I already eat it 4x/day.. :(

As for carbs, it depends on what you are trying to do. Are you carb cycling now? High, medium, low??

Last edited:
M

mrsjyoung212

Jul 11, 2013
I just started 2 weeks ago low carbs...bu thinking of changing it next week to 5 low days and 2 high days..I've been dieting for over a y now and can't seem to find a diet that works for my body idk if its bc I'm such a picky eater.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Ok before the flaming of me begins.. do I think she should run a cycle??? I dnt believe any female should be on a cycle.. imo but therefore I have trained with her for over a yr and 90% of time she lifts harder then my buddies do. So when she asked about stuff for her I said girls do use it but gains aren't like guys do to dosages.. she has ran a var cycle and had great responses to it so this was next best thing so here it is.. she asked for diet help not if she should b on or not.. there are plenty ppl tht run aas to lose fat its a proven fact it sheds fat.. I will say the only downfall to her is she has never diet and is a picky eater.. not trying to start drama but I dnt like getting flamed either..

AAS in and of itself does not burn fat. ( not going to get into arguments about tren, etc. ) diet drives everything. Personally w/ that diet and that cycle your gf will get thick. IMO the stack is overkill and the diet needs a lot of help. I'm not even totally clear what he goal is but I'd start w/ the diet. I think if you're trying o lean out , 100mg/ week primo is very much sufficient. I dont like winstrol unless you're cuttin for on competition because of its ani-aromatase effect that can dry the hell out of your joints. Easy way to promote tendinitis . Also primo IMO can be androgen in and stacked w/ winny, even more so. As Jenner said, primo takes a while o show itself - expect 5 weeks before you start to see things. But also given that stack, expect voice change and hair falling out . Please start using Nizoral or Nioxin shampoo now.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Here is a grocery list for the keto diet - I personally have found that this diet does not work well for myself. What works best for me and what you might want to try is - High protein, moderate fats and low carbs. You say you are such a picky eater but there has to be foods that you like that will allow you to lose weight, you just might get stuck eating the same foods over and over...that's something you will have to be ok with if you are serious about losing and keeping the weight off. There is no easy way around it, it's said it's a "lifestyle" for a reason. If you do your research, you can find many receipes/lists of clean foods to help with diet. I totally agree with Sassy about aas and fat loss (big myth) but it's just not worth arguing about.

http://betterbodyacademy.com/ketogenic-diet-grocery-list/

M

mrsjyoung212

Jul 11, 2013
Think I'm gonna change my diet up next week not really liking this diet. But everything I'm eating is on that grocery list besides the protein fiber bar and I only eat that bc was hungry and needed a extra snack and was lower in carbs.my carbs with the protein bar was still only at 43g

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Think I'm gonna change my diet up next week not really liking this diet. But everything I'm eating is on that grocery list besides the protein fiber bar and I only eat that bc was hungry and needed a extra snack and was lower in carbs.my carbs with the protein bar was still only at 43g

If that's the case, I would most definitely look at changing :)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
The thing I found the hardest about keto was getting some variety, particularly in the fat sources. I don't like avocado and oils are ok but anything too oily literally comes out on my skin and I have to go clean my contact lenses. I did a lot of almond butter + casein protein + water = "protein pudding". Along w/ chicken / beef and some leafy green veggie, and a lot of saurkraut. I also don't especially care for salmon and can't stand reheated fish (which makes cooking more than one meal at a time a challenge). It is critical to do your carb ups regularly w/ keto diets or you will feel like trash. Over time I also felt I lost muscle - but people don't normally run these for 6 months at a time at competition level.

I have a friend who pretty much lives the keto lifestyle because it fits very well w/ his lifestyle - he travels a lot for work. But he always takes the weekend to eat whatever. Granted he doesn't eat shit food but he does release it on the weekends. That said I also always argue that he doesn't have estrogen issues and he's a bit hardcore in his commitment to the BB lifestyle.

Otherwise I'd recommend a carb rotation.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

43 grams of protein total in a day?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic