Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

primo and winny cycle

M

mrsjyoung212

Jul 11, 2013
I've been on primo 100mg a wk for 4 wks and 12.5mg winny ed and not really see much out of it. Since longer ester will results come later. I was only going to do 10wks should I do longer? My diet is a keto type with around 2000 cal a day. If I'm not dropping weight is this to high? I do cardio 20min in am and 20 post workout. I train with my bf and he has great gains.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I've been on primo 100mg a wk for 4 wks and 12.5mg winny ed and not really see much out of it. Since longer ester will results come later. I was only going to do 10wks sgould I do longer? My diet is a keto type with around 2000 cal a day. If I'm not dropping weight is this to high? I do cardio 20min in am and 20 post workout. I train with my bf and he has great gains.

dont know how much you weigh but 2000 sounds like a lot of calories for female? also there's a chance AAS is retaining water on you.

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
She is new to lifting and dieting and has a fairly fast metabolism. We had her calories down around 1200-1400 and she just complained bout being hungry all the time.. I've tried to tell her diet/cutting sux and ur always starving. No one likes cutting but we gotta do it.. also being said my outlook on this is if ur not dropping weight 2 things need to be done.1. Cut calories 2. Do more cardio. . But I kno nothing..lol so hopefully someone will get her in right direction. .

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
At 20% your calories should be a little lower unless you're doing tons of cardio. Post your diet.

M

mrsjyoung212

Jul 11, 2013
630 2 whole eggs 1 egg white
830 3oz lean beef 1/4c brown rice
1030 cheese stick
1200 5oz chicken 1/4c brown rice
230 pepperoni stick 7 cheese cubes
After workout protein shake
630 5oz chicken green beans

Then snack on almonds and peanut butter and a protein bar and only drink water

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
oh my, where do we start!

1. Your bf knows that you should not be on a cycle, especially after saying you are new to EVERYTHING. My advice to you is to stop the cycle and get things in order, including a good amount of time in the gym under your belt. Get your diet in check and drop some bf.

2. Regarding your cycle (that you should really not be on) Primo takes a long time to kick in, if you are adamant about staying on this cycle you need to run it at least 16 weeks in my opinion.

3. Your diet needs a lot of work, thank you for posting it though as it does show why you are having problems. I will post a sample diet, you don't need to do exactly that but it will give you an idea of the types of foods you should be eating....the cheese cubes/sticks, pep stick, protein bar...they are all crap..and are not helping you at all.

Meal 1

1/4 Cream of rice / 4-5 oz of 7 % Ground Turkey

Meal 2

5-6 egg whites mixed with spinach and mushrooms
Green apple

Meal 3

Spinach salad with 5oz chicken breast..low calorie/sugar dressing

Meal 4

1/4 Cream of rice 4 oz tuna

Meal 5

Spinach salad with chicken breast, cut up strawberries, walnuts and same dressing

if I get hungry during the day, I will add some natural PB

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
yes the diet needs a lot of changes. hopefully jenner can guide her the right way.

M

mrsjyoung212

Jul 11, 2013
The diet I'm following is a keto diet that's y I have the cheese and pepperoni stick for the fats.I'm also a very picky eater so there's a lot of foods I don't like. I've also been going to the gym for little over a yr now training about 6 times a week lifting and hr cardio a day

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Ok before the flaming of me begins.. do I think she should run a cycle??? I dnt believe any female should be on a cycle.. imo but therefore I have trained with her for over a yr and 90% of time she lifts harder then my buddies do. So when she asked about stuff for her I said girls do use it but gains aren't like guys do to dosages.. she has ran a var cycle and had great responses to it so this was next best thing so here it is.. she asked for diet help not if she should b on or not.. there are plenty ppl tht run aas to lose fat its a proven fact it sheds fat.. I will say the only downfall to her is she has never diet and is a picky eater.. not trying to start drama but I dnt like getting flamed either..

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
The diet I'm following is a keto diet that's y I have the cheese and pepperoni stick for the fats.I'm also a very picky eater so there's a lot of foods I don't like. I've also been going to the gym for little over a yr now training about 6 times a week lifting and hr cardio a day

Cheese and pepperoni are terrible choices for fat. You should be using Olive oil, avocados, all natural peanut butter, almonds.. I personally use olive oil a lot. I use it with 4 meals and peanut butter for one. Its best to mix up your fats. Don't use peanut butter every single meal either. I usually eat that with my eggs. Your diet needs work, Jenner laid out a very nice for you to try. Good luck..

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010

Would be helpful to list the foods you like? Give us your 2 of your favorite protein choices, 2 or 3 different carb choices.. Fats..I gave you some with my last post..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic