Kiddorism
What's New?

Primo and menstrual cycle

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Yeppers. Good deal. See, you are normal lol.
Now you can start back up again lol.

Reactions: Raz
R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Lol yes ... tel me what would you recommend -i was previously on 50mg primo twice a week and 5mg winny
should i up doses this time ? i saw an excellent strength gain and recovery on the previous doses
objective - to grow!!!!!!!lol

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@Raz I have no idea what to recommend for you, as I know very little about you.
But....
If you liked what you were on previously, and liked the results and put up with the sides....then yes, you can increase your doses slightly. If on those doses, you don't like the sides, then back them back down to what they were before.
If you want to increase to 10mg daily Winny, go ahead! That would be a slight increase. Going to 20mg/daily would be a drastic increase for instance LOL. I always tell women to increase SLIGHTLY is a safe bet. But hey, its your body, you can do what you want LOL.
Let us know how it goes!

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
@Raz I have no idea what to recommend for you, as I know very little about you.
But....
If you liked what you were on previously, and liked the results and put up with the sides....then yes, you can increase your doses slightly. If on those doses, you don't like the sides, then back them back down to what they were before.
If you want to increase to 10mg daily Winny, go ahead! That would be a slight increase. Going to 20mg/daily would be a drastic increase for instance LOL. I always tell women to increase SLIGHTLY is a safe bet. But hey, its your body, you can do what you want LOL.
Let us know how it goes!
Hi all,
So ... again some advice needed... i have been with an online trainer for a few months now - and he is drawing up my diet and plans and the objective is too put on as much muscle mass as possible , i am currently 58kg .163 cm in height
he has drawn up a gear plan for this month as follows:

10mg var
15 mg winstrol
1 tab proviron daily

this is in conjunction with a diet as follows:

Meal 1 3 egg whites L 1 whole eggs L 40g oats 1 serving whey (for taste) (blend together and make into pancakes) 20g syrup on top 20g black cat (no added salt & sugar)
Drink after meal 1: 2x CLA 2x Omega Softgel 1x digestive 1x probiotic
Meal 2 100g Chicken 150g white rice Mix together add salt & vinegar
Meal 3 100g Chicken 150g white rice 50g pineapple Sweet chilli sauce
Pre Meal 1 serving whey 30g cream of rice 10g black cat (no added salt & sugar)
Pre-workout protocol 1 serving Pre-Workout 1 tblspn Glycerine 1 serving Glutamine

Post workout meal 1 serving whey 10g black cat (no added salt & sugar) 50g banana
Meal 6 120g mince 95/5 120g butternut
snack (fit this in anywhere in your day) 2 slices brown bread W peanut butter and syrup
Low carb day (Sunday) Remove all carbs from all meals Except Pre and post workout meal Sunday is usually not a training day

let me know what you guys think of this !!!!!!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey Raz, for the gear, is the write up for those amounts every day?

Also, no greens in that diet...hmmm, wondering how your "movements" would be. probably non existent? It is really clean and very high protein.

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hey Raz, for the gear, is the write up for those amounts every day?

Also, no greens in that diet...hmmm, wondering how your "movements" would be. probably non existent? It is really clean and very high protein.
Yes those are the doses for daily on the gear.

I noticed that also...no greens im hoping digestive enzyme might be of some help there?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Yes I see digestive and probiotic is in there. That will help, but for me, i like to get my nutrients from the rawest source if at all possible. Meaning I prefer real foods over supplements. I do take a tablespoon of greens (powder form) a day, but I also get in about 3 cups of green vegetables (i roast brussel sprouts, asparagus and steam broccoli), then i'll roast some onions and various peppers. I also get rice and lean meat proteins.

What is "Mince"? i have no idea what that is.

Also, meal 2 and 3 are both chicken. If you don't get bored easily, that may be great. However i would ask for an alternative such as a 99% fat free ground turkey or some lean ground beef. But then again, you might be fine with that.
Ask your coach if they are going to alter your meal plan at a certain time? Such as keep you on this, for approx 2-4 weeks or however long then reassess and get you a new plan perhaps? That could be a question you ask if you want.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic