Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pretty Bad When One Feels The Need To....

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
What would we do without them.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
buy 97 acers with 19 OTHER families just to create an SAFE CITY!...It must be getting bad in Ga?...

@Lizard King , MSN, not CNN...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/1...fe-for-black-people/ar-BB18XMMq?ocid=msedgntp
LOl let em create their own little shit hole and they can kill themselves off...........ohhhh aren't they doing that already?
Imagine if a bunch of caucasians tried this what would happen ohh yeah they did do that in North Idaho and the Feds were all up their asses and calling em white supremists..hahahah
Poor bastard MLK rolling over in his grave and pissing himself

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Sounds good to me. As long as they keep their asses out of the midwest, I don't care where they buy future hoods.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
They already have Chicago and Detroit. Look how those turned out.

I'm sure this will be a success though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
They have their utopias in every major city. Burn Loot Murder!

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
This article is funny as hell. Though I would seriously doubt the validity of it. CNN..... enough said there. Their the ones pushing this whole “black people are being hunted” narrative. Bunch of ass clowns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
This article is funny as hell. Though I would seriously doubt the validity of it. CNN..... enough said there. Their the ones pushing this whole “black people are being hunted” narrative. Bunch of ass clowns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ted Turner needs something to hunt when deer aren't in season.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I saw that news on OAN and these idiots were in tents and small camping trailers. Good luck to them. No sewer, running water, electricity, trash pick up. Talk about a tough life. Hope none of their brothers decide to go take what little they have. They have no police service either. Oh well, at the rate blacks are killing each other they are going be extinct soon enough.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic