RalfKelleh
What's New?

Pretestalone 100 by BioMass Nutrition

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Pretestalone 100

Pregnenalone 100mg/ml x 30ml This product is suspended in grape seed oil.

78.png

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
no other information on this produt other than to gather that it comes with an oral syringe and we are supposed to know what to do with it?

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
PREGNENALONE (Take 1ml / 100mg, orally in the morning.)
Pregnenolone undergoes further steroid metabolism in one of three ways.
• Pregnenolone can be converted to progesterone. The critical enzyme step is two-fold using a 3-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and a delta 4-5 isomerase. The latter transfers the double bond from C5 to C4 on the A ring. Progesterone is the entry into the delta-4-pathway, resulting in production of 17-hydroxy progesterone and androstenedione, precursor to testosterone and estrone. Aldosterone and corticosteroids are also derived from progesterone or its derivatives.
• Pregnenolone can be converted to 17-hydroxy-pregnenolone by the enzyme 17α-hydroxylase (CYP17A1). Using this pathway, termed delta-5 pathway, the next step is conversion to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) using a desmolase. DHEA is the precursor of androstenedione.
• Pregnenolone can be converted to androsta-5,16-dien-3 beta-ol by 16-ene synthetase.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
remember the "oral" prohormones in sterile solution????? That is all I can say on the usage. Do your research and ask others how they use it. We can only say it is for 'oral use'.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm sorry but I think it warrants an explanation on why someone would want this to convert to progesterone or a precursor of "estrone", which is known as E1 and a form of estrogen.

All I'm seeing is this in your eplanation:

1. Precursor to estrone - estrigen related sides

2. precursor to DHEA - hairloss issues

3. precursor to androsta-5,16-dien-3 beta-ol - issues with negative pheromones giving off a "malodorous" smell

it may help you to mention some of the exact benefits people will receive if you intend to sell this product

BTW, I saw that you copied that info word for word from wikipedia. I could have done that bro. Biomass has not come up with info on it's own about the product?

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
wow...you did a search and found out....I never pretended I made it up. I will ask my boss for more information for you. I am just a rep and offering up what we carry. A lot of people get their information from searching the web. :)

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
As a rep don't you think you should have as much knowledge as you can on the product to answer questions about the product your pushing. Without having to ask your boss

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
You might be right but at least I am honest and don't pretend to know everything. I am learning everyday. I apologize for my lack of knowledge on all of the products we sell.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Pregnenolone is a hormone naturally produced in the body. It is synthesized in the adrenals and gonads where it serves as a precursor to all the steroid hormones – DHEA, testosterone, progesterone, estrogen, cortisol, aldosterone and others.

Pregnenolone is also synthesized in the brain and central nervous system, where it acts (directly and as the sulfate) as a neurosteroid. As a neurosteroid it serves a variety of functions – most notably as an enhancer of NMDA activity and suppressor of GABA activity. This may in part be responsible for its purported memory enhancement, mood elevating, and energizing activities.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
I see another trusted person has just come out with a spray that contains the same product we carry. Any clues who that might be??? :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic