Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Preparation H on Stomach for Contest Prep

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Well, we are on stage for what 10 minutes if the judges really push the class. So, unless this magic PrepH works well with tanning color I dont think there is much use for it. Not really. Nothing beats crazy low body fat with high water intake. IMO
GC

Nothing is permanent in bbing. Everyone is just looking for that edge even if it lasts an hour... it's still an advantage.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I've heard of people using Prep-H like monsoon I think the first time I was aware of it was via Dan Duchaine also . In Europe the dispersing agent Thiomucase is an old school trick competitors use .

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
Amilean
it's not a permanent fix. But, it works.

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
Yes but you can't use preparation h. If you search around a bit you will find they changed the formula and removed the shark fin oil which was the ingredient that helped pull subq water from the body ....

if if you have cvs where you are look at their generic roid cream which should have the shark fin oil in it. I've used it and it helps marginally it's not a magic trick but it will help.. Lower back, lower abs etc ... Some will tan with it on, others will put it on then wrap in serran wrap before bed and keep on all night

Good looking, thanks

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
The thiomucase cream that was only sold in the EU in the tubes was some good stuff. They sell it on amazon now, but I am not sure of the quality..

http://www.amazon.com/Thiomucase-Anti-cellulite-Cream-Extra-Product/dp/B00147XTTM?tag=y1aboikpo-20

This pic below is the original thiomucase

thiomucase.jpg

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Skinny Wraps work temporary for pulling water out of areas where worn. Will last long enough to get you through a show.

Same principal as all the shit mentioned already but probably a little more pricier.

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
It does work. Nothing magical but it does work. I used it to try and tighten the skin not for the water retention. Mamosin from Mexico also works. There is a cream called abs of steel that was recommended, but I have never tried it.
If you really want something that works you can try RF (radio frequency) to tighten the skin. Once again, it is not magical, but it did the trick for me but it is expensive and only temporary (3 months).

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I know a lot of guys that do it in the military before height and weight and it helps them temporarily lose some fluid around the waist.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic