Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Preparation H on Stomach for Contest Prep

FranchizeBBer

FranchizeBBer

Sep 10, 2010
Has anyone had success (or even heard of) using Preparation H on the stomach region while doing cardio to help with the shrinking of the stomach flab/water/firming of the skin? I heard this at a natural bodybuilding competition two weeks ago.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Yes but you can't use preparation h. If you search around a bit you will find they changed the formula and removed the shark fin oil which was the ingredient that helped pull subq water from the body ....

if if you have cvs where you are look at their generic roid cream which should have the shark fin oil in it. I've used it and it helps marginally it's not a magic trick but it will help.. Lower back, lower abs etc ... Some will tan with it on, others will put it on then wrap in serran wrap before bed and keep on all night

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Canadian & Mexican Prep-H works well as they are still selling O.G. Formula. Canadian is available on Amazon

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
The gel works not the cream, from what I've been told.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Yes but you can't use preparation h. If you search around a bit you will find they changed the formula and removed the shark fin oil which was the ingredient that helped pull subq water from the body ....

if if you have cvs where you are look at their generic roid cream which should have the shark fin oil in it. I've used it and it helps marginally it's not a magic trick but it will help.. Lower back, lower abs etc ... Some will tan with it on, others will put it on then wrap in serran wrap before bed and keep on all night

Serran wrap???? My wife already thinks this over the top!

If I come out of the bathroom wearing Serran wrap I'm not sure what's gonna happen.
I think I'm goin sheiko!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Yup..... I knew some who would do this back in the day and yes they would also wrap with serran wrap. It did work well but it was just icing on the cake. I haven't heard someone talk about this for 15yrs though.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Yup..... I knew some who would do this back in the day and yes they would also wrap with serran wrap. It did work well but it was just icing on the cake. I haven't heard someone talk about this for 15yrs though.

First time I've ever heard of it. I need to get out from under my rock a little more.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
First time I've ever heard of it. I need to get out from under my rock a little more.

I don't know if it's so much of getting out from under the rock b/c I haden't heard of this in a long time. Last time I remember talking about this was when SS competed in BBing and that was a long time ago (9-10yrs ago).

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I just think it is funny. At best it is temporary. Will NOT melt fat. Might pull so me subQ water.
Models use it under their eyes to help with puffiness . Just keep on that meal plan and cardio.
Gc

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I just think it is funny. At best it is temporary. Will NOT melt fat. Might pull so me subQ water.
Models use it under their eyes to help with puffiness . Just keep on that meal plan and cardio.
Gc
That's exactly the point GC. The trick as I recall was to lather up the lower abs before tanning the last couple days before a show. Dan Duchaine suggested adding theophylline and using the prep H as a carrier. I'll admit that I made the cream and had a tub in my fridge. I never noticed a difference but hey any advantage right?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Lower eyes and cellulite, it is a well known runway trick after jet setting and partying, though temporary whether on a runway or stage is do help to pull any sub q water for the show.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Gc

Nothing is permanent in bbing. Everyone is just looking for that edge even if it lasts an hour... it's still an advantage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic