Preparation H on Stomach for Contest Prep

Discussion in 'Advanced Bodybuilding - Contest Prep, Etc' started by FranchizeBBer, Jan 22, 2015.

1. gotclen

gotclen VIP Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Well, we are on stage for what 10 minutes if the judges really push the class. So, unless this magic PrepH works well with tanning color I dont think there is much use for it. Not really. Nothing beats crazy low body fat with high water intake. IMO
    GC

2. markoniin

markoniin Member

Apr 30, 2015
    I donot know ask any expert

3. kyle grey

kyle grey VIP Member

May 15, 2012
    I've heard of people using Prep-H like monsoon I think the first time I was aware of it was via Dan Duchaine also . In Europe the dispersing agent Thiomucase is an old school trick competitors use .

4. jhc005

jhc005 Muscle Princess

Sep 14, 2013
    Amilean
    it's not a permanent fix. But, it works.

5. el griff

el griff VIP Member

May 11, 2013
    Good looking, thanks

6. ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle Drama Queen senior Vip

Sep 1, 2010
  7. silntrunin

silntrunin VIP Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Skinny Wraps work temporary for pulling water out of areas where worn. Will last long enough to get you through a show.

Same principal as all the shit mentioned already but probably a little more pricier.

8. charger69

charger69 New Member

Jul 4, 2017
    It does work. Nothing magical but it does work. I used it to try and tighten the skin not for the water retention. Mamosin from Mexico also works. There is a cream called abs of steel that was recommended, but I have never tried it.
    If you really want something that works you can try RF (radio frequency) to tighten the skin. Once again, it is not magical, but it did the trick for me but it is expensive and only temporary (3 months).

9. IronSoul

IronSoul TID Board Of Directors

Apr 2, 2013
    I know a lot of guys that do it in the military before height and weight and it helps them temporarily lose some fluid around the waist.