Kiddorism
What's New?

Preparation for a Cycle

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
When it comes to my body i'm pretty much one to research and analyze before taking actions. Especially when it comes to altering your body chemical makeup. i.e. PEDs, etc.
So.....
I'm preparing to run a cycle of NPP. The plan is to run it for 8-10 weeks, i will start out with a small dose to see how my body reacts and then up it accordingly. I am planning on pinning E3D. 1st week: 15mg and will determine to go up from there on week 2 and 3.

My Background: I'm pretty much a lifer lifter. Meaning that I have been weightlifting all my life pretty much, but only in the last 5 yrs or so got into performance enhancing drugs. I'm 47 yo female, so as body ages, looking to get help where I can.
I have had experience with Anavar, GH and Test Cyp. I'm well aware of all the potential sides, etc, etc, etc.
My goals are to enter a WPD, women's physique competition either this November or next March/April (my goal is to enter a competition by the time i'm 50).
I'm currently in a gaining muscle/losing fat type of mode. Making a lot of changes and it is great. I think my diet is good, have a good balance, etc. As far as my training, I work with a trainer 3x's/week lifting heavy shit lol. No seriously, she has my goals in mind and I feel i'm with a GREAT trainer. i also do 35 mins step mill cardio 4-5 x's a week, and one light arm or leg during the week. So really lifting 4 x's/week.

Preparation:
In preparation for this cycle, I have done the following:
-Blood test for lipids; hormones (test, etc, getting a level set of what mine are at before starting cycle).
-Bodyfat analysis (using some sort of electronic thingy that I lay down and they put sticky things on me-can't remember what it is called).
-Purchased what i need to support this cycle. [current plan is to only be doing the NPP, still on fence about incorporating mast towards the end-still researching this piece].
-Scoured web pages, articles, forums - to gain knowledge on what this compound does/will potentially do to my body and also reading up on other experiences (knowing full well that mine will be different).
-Hubs is totally on board to support me with my efforts and knows what i am about to do. So i have my support system in place.
-Plan to take measurements pre-cycle, just haven't done that yet.
-Plan to create a cycle log here on the TID! lol
-Plan to get bloods done at mid-cycle, circa 5 weeks.
-Plan to do bloods post cycle.
-Plan to do measurements post cycle.

So I should have a good baseline of where I am at on things prior to the cycle.

I post this for a couple reasons. One: so other ppl can reference; Two: summarize all I've done to prepare in case I'm leaving something else out and someone can provide input.
Appreciate any and all feedback. thank you for listening.
Photos: any photos i take pre/during/post will be in my cycle log, so don't even go ask lol.

Happy Lifting...

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
I'm following too.
Is the cycle log going to be here? Could you also tell about the last cycle before this upcoming cycle and how long you have been off before starting this new one?
Thanks for sharing log with us.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
NPP is the hot choice for the ladies here lately it seems. Interested to see how you react.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Have you got your diet dialed in and know how your body reacts at different stages?
I see var /gh/ test

Npp is a different animal

One of the females I have under my wing has started npp at 15 EOD
You may hold water so maybe some winny at the end
I say 30-50 ew will be good

It will add the beef on so be ready
You may Virl also

Just watch for effects and back off the dose till they are gone

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
When it comes to my body i'm pretty much one to research and analyze before taking actions. Especially when it comes to altering your body chemical makeup. i.e. PEDs, etc.
So.....
I'm preparing to run a cycle of NPP. The plan is to run it for 8-10 weeks, i will start out with a small dose to see how my body reacts and then up it accordingly. I am planning on pinning E3D. 1st week: 15mg and will determine to go up from there on week 2 and 3.

My Background: I'm pretty much a lifer lifter. Meaning that I have been weightlifting all my life pretty much, but only in the last 5 yrs or so got into performance enhancing drugs. I'm 47 yo female, so as body ages, looking to get help where I can.
I have had experience with Anavar, GH and Test Cyp. I'm well aware of all the potential sides, etc, etc, etc.
My goals are to enter a WPD, women's physique competition either this November or next March/April (my goal is to enter a competition by the time i'm 50).
I'm currently in a gaining muscle/losing fat type of mode. Making a lot of changes and it is great. I think my diet is good, have a good balance, etc. As far as my training, I work with a trainer 3x's/week lifting heavy shit lol. No seriously, she has my goals in mind and I feel i'm with a GREAT trainer. i also do 35 mins step mill cardio 4-5 x's a week, and one light arm or leg during the week. So really lifting 4 x's/week.

Preparation:
In preparation for this cycle, I have done the following:
-Blood test for lipids; hormones (test, etc, getting a level set of what mine are at before starting cycle).
-Bodyfat analysis (using some sort of electronic thingy that I lay down and they put sticky things on me-can't remember what it is called).
-Purchased what i need to support this cycle. [current plan is to only be doing the NPP, still on fence about incorporating mast towards the end-still researching this piece].
-Scoured web pages, articles, forums - to gain knowledge on what this compound does/will potentially do to my body and also reading up on other experiences (knowing full well that mine will be different).
-Hubs is totally on board to support me with my efforts and knows what i am about to do. So i have my support system in place.
-Plan to take measurements pre-cycle, just haven't done that yet.
-Plan to create a cycle log here on the TID! lol
-Plan to get bloods done at mid-cycle, circa 5 weeks.
-Plan to do bloods post cycle.
-Plan to do measurements post cycle.

So I should have a good baseline of where I am at on things prior to the cycle.

I post this for a couple reasons. One: so other ppl can reference; Two: summarize all I've done to prepare in case I'm leaving something else out and someone can provide input.
Appreciate any and all feedback. thank you for listening.
Photos: any photos i take pre/during/post will be in my cycle log, so don't even go ask lol.

Happy Lifting...
You got all your ducks in a row. Steady gains steady gains steady gains! good luck girl!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I'm following too.
Is the cycle log going to be here? Could you also tell about the last cycle before this upcoming cycle and how long you have been off before starting this new one?
Thanks for sharing log with us.

Hi iron. Not goin to post cycle thread here in this thread, but i will post a link to it for convenience.
Been off everything for about 9 weeks now. Waiting for my arrival of npp to start.

V

veronica

TID Lady Member
Aug 6, 2016
enjoy your cycle. I've personally had my best gains on npp.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Well crap all. Ordered NPP, but got confiscated in mail twice. Not gonna risk a third. Will report back if I get it and start.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic