Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Precision Pinz

Vitality-Pet

Vitality-Pet

Jun 7, 2018
They don't have the variety they had in the past. They only have two syringe/pin combos, and both are 1.5 pins. This would be cool if I were switching pins before injection, but if I'm only pulling one compound, I can't see the reason. I hope they build up their inventory.
Hi two_slug, we just got a new supplier today and a product list. Give me until about maybe monday I'll have much more up there and what is typically used. I'll have more 50 and 100pc boxes for everyone. Let me know what is typical and I'll get it for the site.

Right now we have a few 10 packs of 25x1 3ml.

I was thinking
23x1 3ml
23x11/2 3ml
25x1 3ml
25x11/2 3m
20gauges for drawing

I'll make sure to get BD products too.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’m not sure if the price would be worth it, or what the demand would be. However, there is a 19 g filter needle that’s perfect for drawing.

Vitality-Pet

Vitality-Pet

Jun 7, 2018
I’m not sure if the price would be worth it, or what the demand would be. However, there is a 19 g filter needle that’s perfect for drawing.
Thanks JackD I need that feed back. I noticed the prices on another competitor site just now. Should I lower the prices to match?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Filter needle is great for drawing when you're drawing from amps (due to broken glass). Otherwise not necessary with multi dose vials. They're good to have but probably won't be too popular of an item.

I like to draw with 18g, but I'm impatient.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Filter needle is great for drawing when you're drawing from amps (due to broken glass). Otherwise not necessary with multi dose vials. They're good to have but probably won't be too popular of an item.

I like to draw with 18g, but I'm impatient.
The odds of sucking up a glass shard through a pin is nearly impossible.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Am I the only one who pressurizes the vial and watch the syringe fill up ,damn near on its own?

Reactions: SAD
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I was taught to pressurize, way back when. Think the recommended thing was to inject as much air in as the amt of oil you wanted to draw. I've gotten away from that since, too many times of "the damn thing trying to fill up on its own," to the point an intended 1.0ml reached 1.2ml before I reacted. Then, when I pushed the extra .2ml back in, there was a lot of resistance, getting me wondering if I was compromising the vial-stopper seal then, or with repeated draws. Vials seem to vary a bit, I still do pressurize cautiously now and then, but only after that vial has proven a little nudge would be useful. Otoh, I've been drawing with 22g pins, maybe if I used bigger, there'd be no urge to pressurize.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I was taught to pressurize, way back when. Think the recommended thing was to inject as much air in as the amt of oil you wanted to draw. I've gotten away from that since, too many times of "the damn thing trying to fill up on its own," to the point an intended 1.0ml reached 1.2ml before I reacted. Then, when I pushed the extra .2ml back in, there was a lot of resistance, getting me wondering if I was compromising the vial-stopper seal then, or with repeated draws. Vials seem to vary a bit, I still do pressurize cautiously now and then, but only after that vial has proven a little nudge would be useful. Otoh, I've been drawing with 22g pins, maybe if I used bigger, there'd be no urge to pressurize.

with out it draws vacuum making it harder , my sister whos a nurse taught me what goes outj must go back in

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
with out it draws vacuum making it harder , my sister whos a nurse taught me what goes outj must go back in

Hasn’t worked for the blood I’ve lost, the missing cartilage in my knees, or any of my kids. What’s the trick to get all that stuff back in?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Shit we better get MiketheRN in here but woukdbt you want a vaccum in the receiver viak?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
The odds of sucking up a glass shard through a pin is nearly impossible.
Pretty small indeed. But enough to make it best standard of practice by healthcare organizations.

I didn't invent them and write the standards. Dont shoot the messenger.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’ve had a small piece of the stopper in my bottle before. Not going to waste it the gear.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic