pbtom
What's New?

Pre Workout Injections

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I know most of us inject every day, to every other day. So my questions are as follows.

1. How many in here inject before they train?
2. If so, how long before the training session.. hours, or mins? OR do you find better success with the shot given the prior day??
3. Why did you choose to go with that method or schedule for injections??
4. What body part do you inject prior to working out?

Or

Do you take an oral before training?
And if so which one?
And then when during the day do you do your injections?

I myself, when on cycle, have been injecting about 2 hours before I train, non working muscle group, take a caffeine source and then do a light warm up, and hit the workout hard. I have found good success with this method, but I also want to hear what everyone else does.

I'm debating about taking an oral before training now too for an added kick :)

So post up what your routine is.

Thanks

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I inject post workout...

I have always been of the mind that pre-workout is a bad idea... your muscles are cold it could lead to more muscle damage considering the depo of oil in the muscle needs to dissipate...

I opt for post workout because the muscles are warm and full of blood which will in turn help propagate the depo into your system faster.... just my bro science

Weather you inject before or after you should always do it following a shower... clean skin helps prevent infection... plus the warm water helps moisten and relax the skin making the inject even smoother...

If I am running an oral it depends on which one as to the time frame i take before my workout... usually about 30 - 45 minutes... I like to pop open my caps and put the in my pre-workout drink...

If you have tabs I guess you could crush them or chew them...

In any event... it is usually personal preference...

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
1. How many in here inject before they train? - I do this
2. If so, how long before the training session.. hours, or mins? OR do you find better success with the shot given the prior day?? - 30-45 min
3. Why did you choose to go with that method or schedule for injections?? - It usually just falls on that day and I want to work that muscle to distribute the meds.
4. What body part do you inject prior to working out? Usually always delts, I cant reach quads and wife wont do it for me.

Or

Do you take an oral before training? Yes
And if so which one? Anavar or whinny whichever I have along with my second set of multi's
And then when during the day do you do your injections? Afternoon when I get home from work

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I forgot to mention with this new job I have I do not have time to inject prior to workouts anymore, I've been pinning in the morning after my shower. And I Agree with IC that it's much better and safer injecting after a shower, plus the muscle is all warm too.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Injecting before a workout does not give any direct hormonal benefit unless you are injecting an unesterified compound like test suspension. That becomes active in the bloodstream almost immediately. I know a number of guys locally who run over a gram a week of test, but only about 500mg of that is Test E spread over the week. The rest comes in the form of 75-100mg Test Suspension about an hour pre-workout. I've never done suspension preworkout but I hear the strength benefits are incredible. The guys I know always seem to put on incredible size in just the first few weeks of their blast. They also do this to avoid having to take an oral.

As for me, I dose the oral depending on what I'm taking. Dbol about an hour preworkout or so. When I was combining drol and dbol I would take them at the same time. Dbol is enough to get some nice strength and pump during the workout. The anadrol is active longer and works on repairing the muscles even after the dbol levels have fallen considerably. Lately I've become a huge fan of combining orals for added benefit. Whether it's combining 2 different orals all throughout the day or just using one throughout the day and the other purely as a preworkout dose. For example, I think you could effectively combine dbol and winstrol for a nice cut while adding a bit of size. If you dose it right it should work like a mild version of tren. You spread the Winny out through the day (easy with the longer half life than dbol) and take the dbol ONLY preworkout. About 50mg Winni per day and 25-30mg dbol is all you need for a single dose.

I like to inject after a shower as well. My injects always go smoother when I do this. I'm much more relaxed and at ease. I've always been a fan of easing the pin into the muscle rather than jabbing, so being relaxed is key. If I'm running short esters I also make sure to pin muscles that I will not be working that day and ideally not the next day either. It's not always gonna work out perfect, but I try to make the best of it.

Reactions: KBD
ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
80% of the time 1HR b4 workout almost always in the pecs
dbol b4 also

on short note

as some of u know i was over in afgan and just got back due to the tornadoes that rocked my hometown (we are all ok)
well had bloodwork done monday and what ya know i was 99 on a scale of 300-1200 for test like i told the doc "i cant just run around in the sand with darts and a vial" lol TRT u gotta love it!!

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
4. What body part do you inject prior to working out? Usually always delts, I cant reach quads and wife wont do it for me.

I know I'm totally off topic here but this has got to be a misquote. You can't reach your quads?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Adrol 2 hours pre- 'bout the same with methyl tren

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Adrol 2 hours pre- 'bout the same with methyl tren

Do you wash that liver cocktail down with a shot of tequila? LOL

Only time I notice a difference between pre-workout and other time of the day is with 3cc's or more of oil, find if I do it in the quad pre-workout it does not hurt as much the next day, besides that I have noticed no difference.

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
depends on the half life of the oral... if its drol and an 8 hour half life il take mine about 4 hours before workout...
injects il always do post workout after a shower. any real benifit of a "post workout injection"? not really unless its test suspension or something along those lines but maybe for the mental aspect.. Esters of the oil play a part but as long as theres a good dosing routine and youv been on atleast a few weeks the compounds are built up in the system and doing thur thang!
BUT then theres those that just dont ever come off either so theres always something in the body's system :)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
depends on the half life of the oral... if its drol and an 8 hour half life il take mine about 4 hours before workout...
injects il always do post workout after a shower. any real benifit of a "post workout injection"? not really unless its test suspension or something along those lines but maybe for the mental aspect.. Esters of the oil play a part but as long as theres a good dosing routine and youv been on atleast a few weeks the compounds are built up in the system and doing thur thang!
BUT then theres those that just dont ever come off either so theres always something in the body's system :)

What's the logic behind taking an 8 hour half life oral 4 hours before working out? The peak of an oral will hit around the two hour mark, depending slightly on what form it was in i.e. tab, capsule, liquid, or powder. Not to say you won't feel it working prior to that peak, because the levels build to a peak rapidly over that two hours, but by the four hour mark they are definitely on the decline.

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
What's the logic behind taking an 8 hour half life oral 4 hours before working out? The peak of an oral will hit around the two hour mark, depending slightly on what form it was in i.e. tab, capsule, liquid, or powder. Not to say you won't feel it working prior to that peak, because the levels build to a peak rapidly over that two hours, but by the four hour mark they are definitely on the decline.

no real cited "logic" behind it... just how it made sence to me. i still deffinatly feel it while working out at the 4 hour mark. il try it at about 2 hours today then like you stated and see if its any different. Appreciate the input.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic