Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Pre Workout Injections

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I think one thing that I've taken away from all of my recent research into oral timing and dosage and frequency etc, is that it is largely personal. Obviously there is science governing a lot of what takes place chemically, but it's a personal thing at the end of the day. Some guys pop their dbol 30 minutes preworkout and swear by it, while others like it 2 hours prior and others don't worry about taking it preworkout as long as they stay consistent. So find what you like by experimenting and if it works for you, stick to it.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I think one thing that I've taken away from all of my recent research into oral timing and dosage and frequency etc, is that it is largely personal. Obviously there is science governing a lot of what takes place chemically, but it's a personal thing at the end of the day. Some guys pop their dbol 30 minutes preworkout and swear by it, while others like it 2 hours prior and others don't worry about taking it preworkout as long as they stay consistent. So find what you like by experimenting and if it works for you, stick to it.

Now that's some good adivce .

I'm leaning in the direction of constant high blood levels, this should ensure that whenever a receptor translocated back to the cytoplasm, fresh ligand would be available. Obviously translocation is not an all or none thing. There are always some receptors moving back into the cytoplasm. It just takes about 12 hours for half of them to do so.

When you have the time this is somthing worth reading, although it can be a bit confusing.

http://mend.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/14/8/1162

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
Injecting before a workout does not give any direct hormonal benefit unless you are injecting an unesterified compound like test suspension. That becomes active in the bloodstream almost immediately. I know a number of guys locally who run over a gram a week of test, but only about 500mg of that is Test E spread over the week. The rest comes in the form of 75-100mg Test Suspension about an hour pre-workout. I've never done suspension preworkout but I hear the strength benefits are incredible. The guys I know always seem to put on incredible size in just the first few weeks of their blast. They also do this to avoid having to take an oral.

When using Test Sus pre-workout, do they pin the area they are working or just where ever?

Thanks
-Lil Canada

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I dont think injecting pre/post workout will have any added benefit. Its mostly psychological to some people, as you know the placebo effect is VERY strong.

A shot of cyp given on monday will work just as good 3 days later after the injection.

Its all in YO HEAAD!!

When using Test Sus pre-workout, do they pin the area they are working or just where ever?

Thanks
-Lil Canada

Doesnt matter, its absorbed equally throughout the body regardless.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Thanks
-Lil Canada

PIN where-ever, doesn't matter but if it's aques pin at least 30mins before workout, if it is in oil TNE pin 1hour before.
+

A

altered beast

Mar 4, 2013
feels better before. placebo effect is at its mightiest hahahaha

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic