Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I have personally tried:
NO-Xplode (Quality has gotten worse)
NO-Shotgun (Pumps and energy sucked)
Smash (Energy was low, pumps low)
Xpand (Good energy, great pumps)
SuperPump250 (Zero Energy, crappy pumps)
Jacked 3D (Great clean energy, Good pumps)

MY favorite is Jacked 3D (Lemon Lime) Hands down, best ever. No garbage, clean energy, good pumps and very Cheap.

My 2nd runner up is Xpand by Dymatize, great pumps, good clean energy.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I use STORM by Univesral products

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
I use Geraniamo by True Protein. The primary ingredient in it is 1,3-Dimethylamylamine or Geranium oil which increases energy and stamina during a workout. The complete formula for it is: Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine and Flavors and Sweeteners. I also drink a Monster Energy drink before working out for the extra caffeine as well as for the Taurine and L-Carnitine in it. Works wonders for me as far as increasing my energy and focus during my workout. Word of caution though, don't consume later in the day if you plan to go to bed early. I had a really hard time falling asleep when I did this. No fun laying in bed wide awake at 2:30 AM.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
@JackD - The new flavor Jack3d (raspberry lemonade) is awesome!

For the thread....I am also trying SSinJuice and Amino Energy.
Jack3d is my favorite, then AE, then SJ in that order for me. Each is a little different ingredients though.

The SJ has high quality creatine in it. "Mg2+Creatine Chelate: Low dose patented form of creatine to increase strength and muscle mass. No loading needed and no excessive bloating makes this creatine the rising star for high efficiency strength aids." (from their ad)

The Amino Energy tastes the best...it is pretty much just Aminos and caffeine. I take it at work. :)
-CC-

I have personally tried:
NO-Xplode (Quality has gotten worse)
NO-Shotgun (Pumps and energy sucked)
Smash (Energy was low, pumps low)
Xpand (Good energy, great pumps)
SuperPump250 (Zero Energy, crappy pumps)
Jacked 3D (Great clean energy, Good pumps)

MY favorite is Jacked 3D (Lemon Lime) Hands down, best ever. No garbage, clean energy, good pumps and very Cheap.

My 2nd runner up is Xpand by Dymatize, great pumps, good clean energy.

Last edited by a moderator:
SurfSanClem

SurfSanClem

Nov 9, 2010
I just got some Superpump 250 and am extremely disappointed with it. Jack3d was pretty good, great energy with ok pumps.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I just got some Superpump 250 and am extremely disappointed with it. Jack3d was pretty good, great energy with ok pumps.

The SP250 is getting decent reviews. What about WhiteFlood? I hear good things about that, too.
-CC-

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I'll have to give that one a try next time around, Just grabbed another Lemon Lime.... Is it me or do the flavors get better with each new batch??

@JackD - The new flavor Jack3d (raspberry lemonade) is awesome!

For the thread....I am also trying SSinJuice and Amino Energy.
Jack3d is my favorite, then AE, then SJ in that order for me. Each is a little different ingredients though.

The SJ has high quality creatine in it. "Mg2+Creatine Chelate: Low dose patented form of creatine to increase strength and muscle mass. No loading needed and no excessive bloating makes this creatine the rising star for high efficiency strength aids." (from their ad)

The Amino Energy tastes the best...it is pretty much just Aminos and caffeine. I take it at work. :)
-CC-

I'm always hesitant to try any new pre workout's, I usually end up disappointed. I just gave bpi's 1.MR a try, and yeah, that sucked. So I just stick with the ones that work.

The SP250 is getting decent reviews. What about WhiteFlood? I hear good things about that, too.
-CC-

Last edited:
captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I try different ones during PCT....I figure I am already screwed up, so what the hell?

Yes...the flavors get better every time....but I like anything raspberry...especially edible panties. But thats another thread.
-CC-

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Any of the ones you guys recommended a pre-workout drink that can be taken at night (around 7pm) and not affect sleep? Plus, any one of these that doesn't raise BP?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Any of the ones you guys recommended a pre-workout drink that can be taken at night (around 7pm) and not affect sleep? Plus, any one of these that doesn't raise BP?

The only one I'd go with is Dymatize's Xpand Caffeine Free, You can take it at any time. Flavors are good too.

T

TheBenchPusher

Nov 9, 2010
Thanks guys. Lots of great info in here. I really appreciate it and will look into these. Again thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic