Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Pre Workout Drink???

jpeezy

jpeezy

Nov 20, 2011
I gotta go with Muscle Marinade. Ive had great pumps with it. Don't get grape flavor though!

A

Aaronl

Nov 20, 2011
Jack3d for sure, I get a lot of good clean energy with this stuff

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I've tried dark rage, nano vapor, super pump, noxplode, most of the Walmart brands, shock therapy, storm, jack3d and am currently messing with the new concentrate from muscle tech that i received as a gift. Shock therapy is the winner out of all these IMHO. Dark rage made me vomit with two hours of nausea following, nano vapor and that cold feeling was a gimmick, super pump is good but tolerance building was immediate, noxplode was the same as SP and has actually gotten less potent with new formula, walmart brands are wack, jack3d and the beta-a tingle was too extreme while the taste was great, storm is quality, the new muscle tech is good but under-dosed - and finally, shock therapy is great all around. Inexpensive, flavorful, good energy and great pumps.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Went through a tub of Animal Rage and it crushed the Neurocore I previously fucked with. Now I'm on to 1MR and like this too. This and Rage give good clean energy. Once this tub is done I'll assess the pros and cons on Rage and 1MR to decide which stays. I like the concentrates tho - the 8 oz shots are G2G

N

neocon1

Jan 24, 2012
tried, no explode... no explode nt, no xplode 2.0, jacked, super pump, super pump max, animal rage, gerinimo, buzz saw, neurocore, I forces pre workout, black powder, whte flood, endorush, and a few others. The best is endo rush or craze, followed by jacked and no xplode nt, the rest follow. If u can handle Stimson craze will rock u, endorush would be my number 1 but it's pricy as hell, if u really want a great workout toss in 24 mg of ephedrine and u will tear shit up.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hyperfx by BSN has been great for me and I have tried many. There are a lot of good ones out there it just depends on what you are looking for. I really like the Hyperfx because it has the DAA and 5-ATP in it, bitter orange, and the amount of caffeine. This even gives a good thermogenic effect. Look around and research the ingredients if you aren't exactly sure what they are or what is best for you and keep asking questions on here, I am sure everyone will help. But always educate yourself when you can! Good luck with the search

W

westcoastmale

Mar 12, 2013
I've tried so many, I lost count. Currently what works as well or better than most is a can of Monster Protean( the uncarbonated one with tea in it) and a serving of raw beta-alanine.

W

westcoastmale

Mar 12, 2013
I have that post workout, with some ALA...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Old thread but I use Pump fuel insanity works well and has a lot of recovery items in it

scotchindn

scotchindn

VIP Member
May 10, 2012
Vasocor, BCAAs pre-workout, chocolate milk after!

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic