Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Pre Workout Drink???

Cut_Throat

Cut_Throat

Aug 11, 2011
Jack3d is crap, Loved hemo rage until they made it into the little "ultra concentrate" tubs and it seems more stimulant heavy but I don't get as good of pumps out of it (Still using it though until its gone). Black powder was ok; loved the flavor on this one but average results, same with Nano-vapor.

N2KTS was pretty good I'll give Need2 that even though he referred to me as "the last of the crap" in my ban. I am a pre-workout junky and this is still one of my favorites. The geranium in it makes me feel like I am actually rolling on X or something though which is a little much but all around solid supplement. I have compared the make up of this and it is actually pretty similar to Hemo Rage Ultra Concentrate.

I would like to find something else that accentuates pump more than focus rather than being stimulant heavy but for now I'll stick with Hemo and/or N2KTS...

Donkeyballs

Donkeyballs

Mar 22, 2011
I'm surprised more haven't tried Muscle Marinade by Purus Labs. I've done the list of pre-workouts, and always go back to the Muscle Marinade. Lately the Fruit punch is flavor of choice. This stuff is NOT for the weak of heart!

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Hmmm I would go with Unleashed yup I sure would Plus it has a guarantee with it so there is nothing to loose if you get it.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I'm surprised more haven't tried Muscle Marinade by Purus Labs. I've done the list of pre-workouts, and always go back to the Muscle Marinade. Lately the Fruit punch is flavor of choice. This stuff is NOT for the weak of heart!

Yeah, I must say, that stuff has given me some excellent pumps and vascularity. All my veins get much more defined when I take that stuff.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
And the best thing about Muscle Marinade is they don't give you a BS proprietary blend. It actually lists the mg's or grams for each supplement it contains. Definitely one of my favorites.

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
muscle marinade taste like sour ass... but is strong stuff.

i like to use carb based "post workouts" as my pre a lot lately. i get a better pump off carbs than anything else.
ex: glycoshock, top gun, dark matter, vitargo etc... yea i know its not the "correct way" SMFH...
works for me and thats all that matters. Also il dump a good amount of BCAA's and arginine with it

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
And the best thing about Muscle Marinade is they don't give you a BS proprietary blend. It actually lists the mg's or grams for each supplement it contains. Definitely one of my favorites.

Yup, exactly.

muscle marinade taste like sour ass... but is strong stuff.

i like to use carb based "post workouts" as my pre a lot lately. i get a better pump off carbs than anything else.
ex: glycoshock, top gun, dark matter, vitargo etc... yea i know its not the "correct way" SMFH...
works for me and thats all that matters. Also il dump a good amount of BCAA's and arginine with it

I'm right there with you. Ever thought of drinking carbs while you workout? Dump the arginine in with your preworkout drink and then drink those carbs and BCAA's while you work out. I dump some arginine in with my muscle marinade. It's ability to hide gross flavors because itself has a very strong flavor is another reason I like it.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Hmmm I would go with Unleashed yup I sure would Plus it has a guarantee with it so there is nothing to loose if you get it.
Hmmmm.... :p

I've been meaning to try MM... I've heard a lot of god stuff about it. I've been using jack3d for a couple of years, but nothing for the past month.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Well i like NO shotgun the best but been using jacked until recently. I just ordered the pitbull unleashed pre/post combo. Ill be getting some personal feedback posted up soon.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Well i like NO shotgun the best but been using jacked until recently. I just ordered the pitbull unleashed pre/post combo. Ill be getting some personal feedback posted up soon.

Yes you did and you got a shirt as well.

Kevin

Kevin

Nov 14, 2011
Never used a pre workout drink until about a month ago, Jack3d is working well!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic