RalfKelleh
What's New?

Pre Workout Drink???

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Snachito,
Here is a list of Arginine and Arginine derivative based preworkout formulas. Most will be taken 3x day, all are caffeine free and should actually cause a drop in BP due to mild vasodilation.

Dymatize: Xpand(Decaff), BSN: Nitrix, BSN: Epozine, MuscleTech: Nano X9, MRI: NO2 Platinum or Black, Axis Labs: Hemodraulix, Nutrex: Niox, Xero Limits: Eponox

MAYO

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Just saw this....thanks! Great info. We all work out late sometimes and I am one of those folks that will be up a while if I have anything with stimulants in it.
Thanks MAYO.
-CC-

Snachito,
Here is a list of Arginine and Arginine derivative based preworkout formulas. Most will be taken 3x day, all are caffeine free and should actually cause a drop in BP due to mild vasodilation.

Dymatize: Xpand(Decaff), BSN: Nitrix, BSN: Epozine, MuscleTech: Nano X9, MRI: NO2 Platinum or Black, Axis Labs: Hemodraulix, Nutrex: Niox, Xero Limits: Eponox

MAYO

mike ross

mike ross

Dec 18, 2010
prescription nutritions NO Grenade. and i mix in some bcaa with it as well...has everything needed for the workout and no caffeine...cant expand and constrict at the same time, doesnt make any sense fellas

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I have used a lot of the nanvapor,noxplode,jack3d, I am currently using WTF by applied sciences and its pretty good too a lot of caffeine but doesnt leave me feeling wired and my workouts have been good with it considering I normally workout at 6 in the morning, Seems like a lot of the smaller supp company's are actually putting out a better product than the big ones.

Nsupps

Nsupps

Sep 29, 2010
Any of the ones you guys recommended a pre-workout drink that can be taken at night (around 7pm) and not affect sleep? Plus, any one of these that doesn't raise BP?

VPX NO Synthesize is just like No Shotgun minus the stimulants so it's a good one for late night workouts.

Nsupps

Nsupps

Sep 29, 2010
My top three (currently):
1-All American EFX K-Otic
2- bpi 1.M.R
3- VPX NO Shotgun

Going to try iSatori PWR and SAN LAUNCH 4350 next

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I was taking iSatori Morph...it's not a drink, but rather pills. It worked well. A little on the expensive side, but has a solid formula. I recommend looking it up.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
man... a lot of stuff going on here. I stick to the simple
20 grams whey
10 grams creatine
water...

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
getting ready to try some cellucor c4, its not available to the public yet but one of the sensies at our dojo is sponsered by cellucor so he got me hooked up with some. I;ll report back on it

chuckzilla

chuckzilla

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i am about half way through my first jar of code red from musclemeds. it is doing nothing for me. going back to sp250.

dechrist

dechrist

Jan 8, 2011
Anyone ever consider making their own?

Citurlline Malate
Beta Alanine
Nimbus Nutirion Posedion sports drink (carbs, b vitamins, glutamine etc)
Creatine
Leucine
and even more BCAA's

you'll never feel more prepared to rip shit in the gym.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Anyone ever consider making their own?

Citurlline Malate
Beta Alanine
Nimbus Nutirion Posedion sports drink (carbs, b vitamins, glutamine etc)
Creatine
Leucine
and even more BCAA's

you'll never feel more prepared to rip shit in the gym.

throw in a key bump of some coke and about 20 mg of dbol and you have one hell of a pre-workout drink...

I have used NO-xplode and will be trying jacked3D. All in all I liked the noXplode alot... and thanks mayo for all of that info... it was very helpful...

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic