Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Pre-workout D-Bol

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Ok I did my 4 week "kick start" using d-Bol, and really loved the way it made me feel during my workouts. Is it a good ideas to use it preworkout the rest of the time during the cycle? I only train 3 days a week so it would work out to be a total of 30mg a week. And if so, how long before working out to get the most from it? I am thinking I'll try 10mg 1 hour before my workout today.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
sounds like a good plan. Update us in a week w/how it goes.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I'll do that in this thread. I just dropped d-Bol number 1 in my experiment, an hour and a half preworkout. Today is upper body, gonna try to hit some PR's, overhead press and lying tricep extensions will be getting extra work this evening.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Wait, I don't understand...you've already been taking dbol for 4 weeks and now you're going to continue taking it for the rest of the cycle? I may have misunderstood but if that's the case then there is some moronic shenanigans going on in your brain, lol. Dbol is meant as a 4 week kickstart and then to be discontinued. By week 5 your test should be firing on all cylinders and you don't need the dbol anymore. You should soon be getting a similar pump from the Test when you work out. No need to worry about dbol anymore. 30mg for the entire week is not much I know. But if it were me I wouldn't risk it. See how your body feels on just Test.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
10MGS isint even worth taking, i usually pop 50mgs a half hour before training.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I wouldnt run it for pre work out when you got it running as a jump start for 4 weeks. I guess if you dont care about your liver and what not you could but its just not a smart move

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
i got a threath going on a short cycle
read it..

after cycle do pct not a low 10 mg dbol as a pre-workout let yah natural test recover and see if yah can keep some gains.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Well I don't think 30mg a weeks gonna hurt my liver.

I tried it with yesterday's workout and to be honest I think it may have hurt more than helped. The crazy pump I was liking so much was a bit too intense, I had a hard time with the last few exercises. My forearms/grip were done and that made it really hard to hold the bar. I didn't really feel any stronger, I think I would have hit all the same weights/reps.

But seriously, if guys are doing 50-100mg p/week even if only for 4 weeks, shit even for 2, that's gotta be a hell of alot more harmful to your liver. I dont think the harm to my liver 30mg a weeks gonna do would really factor in. Saving my d-Bol for another time could though. I wouldnt exactly call it moronic, shit I'm pretty new to this but thought it was a pretty decent idea.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Im guessing you read that artical about bridging with d-bol. I really dont think its going to matter at such a low dose to really do harm or any good, i would save it for another cycle.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Well that my friend is the plan. I'll save them for another cycle. Next cycle I will start with d-bol and prop to get things going.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Good decision brotha. You'll get a lot more out of it that way. But if you didn't get any strength gains or size this time around that's concerning.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I meant I didn't notice any strength boost from the d-Bol preworkout. Ive definately gotten stronger, bigger, maybe not the strength I expected at this point but it kinda seems like it's starting to really get going, I'm 6 weeks in and I'm up 23 pounds and a good bit of that is water I think. My ass has grown the most, makes me wonder if I should be injecting into my quads too, but I was told it didn't matter where you injected all the muscles would grow the same. I have made getting better at squats a priority and my weights have gone up. I think in the end I'll end up adding 75-100 pounds to my squat, I really hope, I suck big time, best has been 225x8. I think lack if sleep hasn't helped, I work nights and have a family so I never get 8 hours, maybe 1-2x a week and I usually have one or two days of only 3-4. I guess even if I've only gained 15 pounds that's pretty damn good. I'll have gained 25 pounds of muscle by the time this cycles over. I will be close to 50 pounds heavier than last summer once I trim down to 9-10% bf.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic