Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Pre-loading syringes

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Maybe when the robots take over we will have more time in life, seems like everyone is on the run these days to live and survive, I had no idea this practice was so popular.

HG lowest solvents are the way to go. and a little site pain has to be more acceptable.

who in your opinion is smoother? Organon or AG Schering? or Watson? cant remember what else I have tried.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I preload about two weeks at a time and never had any issues. That includes cycles with either long esters or short esters. Never any issues.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
How many of you do or have pre loaded your syringes for say 1-2 weeks worth of shots?

My living situation is going to be changing soon and privacy is going to be a bit limited. Thinking it may be easier to pre load 1-2 weeks at a time during summer months when im injecting EOD, less time speant in the bathroom.

I guess my only concern is it remaining sterile while sitting and/or loosing potency when really exposed to air outside the bottle. Is that anything to care about?
You'll find out real fast about your source lying about their solvents and carrier. The old "no EO standard ba/bb" nonsense then you see your plunger all goopy 2 days later.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
I would of never thought of doing this .. i'll be damned , You tricky guys !!!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I won’t preload anymore. I noticed the rubber in the syringe has changed and starts to break down after a few days. Doesn’t matter if it’s UGL or Pharm, same result. The longest i let it sit is 24hrs. Time for you to get creative and find that window of alone time.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I use test eod sub Q. I load a months worth into slin pins at a time. Never had an issue..

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I won’t preload anymore. I noticed the rubber in the syringe has changed and starts to break down after a few days. Doesn’t matter if it’s UGL or Pharm, same result. The longest i let it sit is 24hrs. Time for you to get creative and find that window of alone time.
I have found that the small percentage of rubber in the injection actually increases my grip on the bars AND it adds a little more "Shine" to my MUSKLES!

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
Never knew you could use needles multiple times if going subq, interesting

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
I load 6 at a time lasting me 12 days. EOD S-q injections. Yes I double pin from each slin-pin and haven't used a alcohol swab for at least 7 years. Never an issue.

If I was to ever again (cannot imagine why) shoot IM I would prep the site with alcohol.

I load 6 at a time lasting me 12 days. EOD S-q injections. Yes I double pin from each slin-pin and haven't used a alcohol swab for at least 7 years. Never an issue.

If I was to ever again (cannot imagine why) shoot IM I would prep the site with alcohol.
You do any and all compounds subq?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I always preload the week's shots. Been doing it this way for 23 years, no issues. Long esters, short esters. Mixed test, tren, eo, etc... Even did it with some tren base that was in guaiacol. I never noticed it eat the stopper. Not like it would have mattered that solvent is more poison than the rubber.

I think the longest I have let one set is 10 days.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
at least store with needle hanging down. and stopper pulled up away from oily solution having no contact.

in a cool dark and dry area. preferably sealed in a clean environment..
That's what I do!:cool:

I will preload my slin pins for about a week, but I will place them where the needle is downward so that there is a small air bubble near the plunger. I can't say they always stay in this position 100% of the time, but I try, lol. I have them sealed in a plastic sandwich bag in a cool dark area too:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic