Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pre-loading syringes

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
How many of you do or have pre loaded your syringes for say 1-2 weeks worth of shots?

My living situation is going to be changing soon and privacy is going to be a bit limited. Thinking it may be easier to pre load 1-2 weeks at a time during summer months when im injecting EOD, less time speant in the bathroom.

I guess my only concern is it remaining sterile while sitting and/or loosing potency when really exposed to air outside the bottle. Is that anything to care about?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I woukdnt trust going 2 weeks. 2 days I woukdnt sweat it.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
at least store with needle hanging down. and stopper pulled up away from oily solution having no contact.

in a cool dark and dry area. preferably sealed in a clean environment..

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I used to pre load when I was competitive. About a weeks worth at any given time. I never had an issue

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I do two weeks at a time.. sometimes a few more days if I'm feeling especially motivated. Never had an issue. I also mix Test, Mast, and Primo in same syringe. The last syringe pushes the same as the first.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I have done it many times in the past, never an issue.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I regularly load 3-4 weeks worth of weekly injects generally a HG Test with Tren E or Primo, I have never had an issue, kept in a dark place that runs between 65-75 degrees year round.
Go for it.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I load 6 at a time lasting me 12 days. EOD S-q injections. Yes I double pin from each slin-pin and haven't used a alcohol swab for at least 7 years. Never an issue.

If I was to ever again (cannot imagine why) shoot IM I would prep the site with alcohol.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I load 6 at a time lasting me 12 days. EOD S-q injections. Yes I double pin from each slin-pin and haven't used a alcohol swab for at least 7 years. Never an issue.

If I was to ever again (cannot imagine why) shoot IM I would prep the site with alcohol.

I was just the opposite. I switched from sub-q to IM (I finally had enough of lumps). Also never once did any kind of site prep with sub-q and never had an issue, either. I site prep every time for IM, though. There have been some insulin syringes I have used upwards of 20 times, as well. Yea, it kinda got dull towards the end, but you just jam it in harder.

• Haha
Reactions: CFM
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic