Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Pre-loading syringes

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I use those syringes sometimes. I actually have a box in the closet right now. The only thing that sucks is every once in a while the rubber nipple doesn't want to go in the pocket and ends up folding up at the end. The amount of gear lost is very little, but if you were using it for GH or insulin it would make a difference.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Nipro has some low/no dead space syringes. Highest quality syringes I've ever used. Markings, the smoothness of the draw and push.. just everything about them. I'm now kind of wondering why I didn't buy them instead, aside from the desire to use a completely fresh needle for injections. GPZ used to have them.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Nipro has some low/no dead space syringes. Highest quality syringes I've ever used. Markings, the smoothness of the draw and push.. just everything about them. I'm now kind of wondering why I didn't buy them instead, aside from the desire to use a completely fresh needle for injections. GPZ used to have them.
Nipro is all I use & I get them from GPZ every time. Unless something has changed recently they still carry them. They are my favorite brand.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Nipro is all I use & I get them from GPZ every time. Unless something has changed recently they still carry them. They are my favorite brand.
There was this one that was 5/8", syringe and needle, a long time ago that were advertised as low dead-space. I think they were 25g? I can't find them anymore.

Wait, here they are. The look a little different than they used to, though. GPZ doesn't have these. Wonder if they could get them.

Ah, and here they are on GPZ listed as discontinued: https://www.gpzmedlab.com/store/p/147-Nipro-1-CC-DS-Syringe-with-25-G-X-5/8-Needle-100-Count.aspx

NuSciencePeptides

NuSciencePeptides

Aug 9, 2023
Reconstituted (Mixed)

Short term - Peptide solutions generally remain stable up to 30 days when stored in the refrigerator at 4C (39F) depending on the length of the peptide sequence and its inherent
instability factors.

Long term - If peptides absolutely must be stored in solution, sterile buffers at pH 5-6 should be used if possible, and the peptide solution should be separated into aliquots to avoid repeated freezing and thawing. Freezing at -80C (-112F) is optimal in order to preserve the peptide's
stability.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nipro are the only needles I use, unless I am using a slin pin for sub q GH or insulin.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Never liked nipro, found that during injection sometimes the stopper would stick, then you’d end up pushing a ml in in a second after a little pressure. Anyways, been using BD for years.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Never liked nipro, found that during injection sometimes the stopper would stick, then you’d end up pushing a ml in in a second after a little pressure. Anyways, been using BD for years.
I’ve never had that issue. Well so far anyway.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic