Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Pre contest diet four weeks out

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
this was a good one to bump :) and a reason why if you don't know what you are doing pay someone that does to help you. i'm a girl and would have been dead 4 weeks out on that low carbs. 60 g on some days that is the worst. your body has just that little amount of carbs so it prevents you from going into keto. Not having enough carbs and no keto = no feel good BRAIN FOG8-}8-}

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Im prepping for a show thats just over 4 weeks out. Im 5'11", 205 lbs @ 8 % BF. Im running tripple x @ 525 mg per week, letro, T3, and prami (just got off of HCG till PCT).

My diet is 2500 cals, b/w 60 and 100g of carbs depending on how I feel, 100g of fat, and 300-350g of protein. I have refeeds about once a week but those are slowly dissipating as the show approaches.

What changes do I need to make to the diet to adjust to the show thats coming up (I know the final week is a different story)?

Should I be timing carb intake according to workouts?

Any input helps, Thanks

Its a bit late but I'll chime in.

Your coming in late. 8% and 4 weeks. Better to come in flat and conditioned then round and smooth.
Yes, you need to be timing your carbs. At this point have 25g with first meal then 25g before workout and 25g post and not any more. Move the fats to later in the day if you can. Your cardio needs to come up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic