Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

PR thread !!!Post em up :)

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
just set a couple of rep PRs this week. 155x7 on Press(this is just a standing press rep PR)

and 275x8 on low bar squats. not bad considering about 4-5 weeks ago my strength seemed to be sliding backwards and i could barely get this weight up for 3 reps!

as MM posted got to start from somewhere!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hulk

Sep 3, 2011
Flat bench: 405 2X
Squat: 495 5X
Dead Lift: Ford Ranger by rear bumper!
Shoulder Press: 315 3X

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
First go round, maybe 200 in twenty minutes (after about 45min of foreplay).
Second go round, maybe 350 in 30ish minutes.
Third go round, at least 500, and thought I was going to pass out.
Fourth go round, I seriously considered faking it so I could go to sleep, but after at least, who knows, maybe a thousand pumps and multiple breaks to avoid having a stroke, I finally finished. I think my dick cried a little that night.

Fuck that, the wife an I are like a 100yard sprint in the bedroom. First one to come wins! Forplay for us is getting each others pants off without tearing anything.... I commend you for your stamina!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Fuck that, the wife an I are like a 100yard sprint in the bedroom. First one to come wins! Forplay for us is getting each others pants off without tearing anything.... I commend you for your stamina!

LOL. Sprinters (quickies) can be really fun. I think I was on tren at the time and tren makes me ridiculously horny. Combine that with the Prami which makes sexual recovery faster, and BAM, like I was 18 again. I've only had sex four times in one night a handful of times in my life, and that may have been the last hoorah.

F

Flathead

Jul 20, 2011
it has been 6 weeks since doing any deads because of my little hamstring irritation. it has been doing better and i have squatted the past 2 weeks so today was dead day. i hadnt intended on going heavy, really, i wasnt but i coudnt help myself.

so since it is video or it didnt happen the right way, here is my video from todays deads at 320# it isnt pretty and i barely got it but, i got it :D

800 yoke pick

760 yoke walk
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/Joker4769#p/a/u/1/SfUaWC3UGd0[/video]
Even though I am down 23 pounds after watching the videos I realize I have a long way to go. Weight is goimng down but my strength is up.I also hit pr's on farmers walks today with 205 per hand for 40ft and 215 for 40 ft.

Awesome checking everybody's lifts, and let me say we have some kick ass strong women on here!!!

Dead 635 1RM
Squat 675 X 5
Bench 425 X 5

All very solid numbers, impressive!

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
I once had sex with 7 women in 1 night and only 2 of them were at the same time. (2 hooters girls from KC). Club RIO Chatanooga, TN. 1993 and I'm not a swinger nor ever been to a swingers club.

Benched 495(I like to say 500 but I'm lying when I do- lol)

Cheat curled 305(I had to use wraps or it woulda broke my thumbs in the top position).

I sat on a bench put the back of my elbow on my thigh and pick up from floor with arm straight and curled a 140 dumbell. I always freaked ppl out with that one- though 100-120 was the norm.

I've always had freaky arm strength.

I used to do a set of bent over rows with 405. we were on tour and I was on test, and deca and var- it was in Cummins, GA and I did a full set of 10 and I dont think guys in that gym had ever seen a psycho like that before because they all stopped and watched. My GF from GA was there
too and I'll never forget that night bc this idiot, fill-in from canada g'd out back stage and we had these 2- 300 lb black women put his head between their gargantuan titties and put lipstick on him and took a polaroid picture for the wall of shame in our touring van- LMAO! His head looked small- between them titties.

I ran a mile and a quater in 5:30 in boot camp. Came in 3rd. I weighed 212 was 17 yrs old.

Squatting a measly cpl of sets of 10 deep squats with 405- never went heavier than that.

The Bench and squats (was 1994 at The Lords Gym in Columbus, Ga. & I was on 300mg Cyp and 200mg deca and weighed 235).

The Cheat curl was at Olympic Health Spa in 1997 and weighed 255 - dont remember what I was on exactly.

did 125 push ups that counted in 2 minutes at field medical service school- camp pendleton, ca the c.o. called me in his office and said I dont believe a sailor did 125 pushups in 2 minutes- so I dropped down and knocked them out for him.

I'll stop there with the military.

I threw a baseball 95mph at 14 yrs old- I weighed 170lbs. Started hitting weights at 15 and I also threw my arm out partially when I was 15. Never felt the same. I never again threw above 85 and at 19 after 4 yrs of not throwing- I threw my arm out again but who cared at that point.

I But my most favorite personal record is in little league. My 12 yr old yr. My dads coach was my coach and I hit this home run straight to center field that not only went over the fence but but over the press box that was atop the concession stand and into a back yard that was behind the park. Mr. B---- said that was the farthest home run he'd ever seen in Little League in all his 40 yrs coaching. My dad loved Mr. Bragg more than I did and I remember how proud and happy that made my dad and how shocked they all were that I hit one that far. But nothing in the world was or ever has been better than the feel of hitting that ball perfectly with all my might.

ronmetrx

ronmetrx

Oct 24, 2011
PR's done in 1998, bench 365, squat 395, stiff leg dead lift 335 x 3 (bad back) finally blew a disc in 2003 so now lift light.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I once had sex with 7 women in 1 night and only 2 of them were at the same time. (2 hooters girls from KC). Club RIO Chatanooga, TN. 1993 and I'm not a swinger nor ever been to a swingers club.

Benched 495(I like to say 500 but I'm lying when I do- lol)

Cheat curled 305(I had to use wraps or it woulda broke my thumbs in the top position).

I sat on a bench put the back of my elbow on my thigh and pick up from floor with arm straight and curled a 140 dumbell. I always freaked ppl out with that one- though 100-120 was the norm.

I've always had freaky arm strength.

I used to do a set of bent over rows with 405. we were on tour and I was on test, and deca and var- it was in Cummins, GA and I did a full set of 10 and I dont think guys in that gym had ever seen a psycho like that before because they all stopped and watched. My GF from GA was there
too and I'll never forget that night bc this idiot, fill-in from canada g'd out back stage and we had these 2- 300 lb black women put his head between their gargantuan titties and put lipstick on him and took a polaroid picture for the wall of shame in our touring van- LMAO! His head looked small- between them titties.

I ran a mile and a quater in 5:30 in boot camp. Came in 3rd. I weighed 212 was 17 yrs old.

Squatting a measly cpl of sets of 10 deep squats with 405- never went heavier than that.

The Bench and squats (was 1994 at The Lords Gym in Columbus, Ga. & I was on 300mg Cyp and 200mg deca and weighed 235).

The Cheat curl was at Olympic Health Spa in 1997 and weighed 255 - dont remember what I was on exactly.

did 125 push ups that counted in 2 minutes at field medical service school- camp pendleton, ca the c.o. called me in his office and said I dont believe a sailor did 125 pushups in 2 minutes- so I dropped down and knocked them out for him.

I'll stop there with the military.

I threw a baseball 95mph at 14 yrs old- I weighed 170lbs. Started hitting weights at 15 and I also threw my arm out partially when I was 15. Never felt the same. I never again threw above 85 and at 19 after 4 yrs of not throwing- I threw my arm out again but who cared at that point.

I But my most favorite personal record is in little league. My 12 yr old yr. My dads coach was my coach and I hit this home run straight to center field that not only went over the fence but but over the press box that was atop the concession stand and into a back yard that was behind the park. Mr. B---- said that was the farthest home run he'd ever seen in Little League in all his 40 yrs coaching. My dad loved Mr. Bragg more than I did and I remember how proud and happy that made my dad and how shocked they all were that I hit one that far. But nothing in the world was or ever has been better than the feel of hitting that ball perfectly with all my might.

Is this your complete resume? Lol

M

MaksPTheTruth

Dec 1, 2011
Hey whats up guys. So I went from squatting 215 lbs to 325 lbs.

That also increased my vertical jump. Here is my dunk progress video.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
PR's I hit in Nov. All raw and I posted vids of the squats.

Oly Back Squat 518lbsX1
Oly Front Squat 430lbsX1
Conventional Deadlift 573lbsX4 (Rep PR)

Hoping to continue with more PR's this month.

Last edited:
M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
Almost all my PR's are from Highschool. I weigh under 195 now; but did the 2001 under 170....pathetic that I "Glory days" my PR's when I'm 29.

Bench (current) 325
Squat 375 (2001)
Deadlift 420 (2001)
Clean and Jerk 110Kg (2001)
Snatch 90kg (2001)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic