Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

powerlifting stack

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
hi im on the meso forum and a couple of my friends directed me here.Im a powerlifter looking for recoomendations for a good stack.Im clean and very lean,5ft 7,198lbs 5% bf.my diet is very tight.But iwant more strength witout going up in weight class.:confused:Any advice will be helpful.thanks.I have been on the forum and so far everyone is great.Thanks:)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
At first blush, I'm guessing

Weeks 1-10: test prop 100mg EOD
Weeks 7-10: halo at 20-30mg/day

Alternatively, you could swap out the halo for anavar at 50mg/day

Must be tough to stay that lean, props to you!

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Halo is overated... Tren is the ultimate strength drug... test prop and tren ace done 6-8 wks up to a meet will have you shattering records... Tren is a given prior to all my meets anymore...

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
If those are your real stats thats pretty good. You think if you moved up in weight you would see more strength? But yeah tren is king

JC

JC

Dec 1, 2010
Yes, trend ace and test prop for 8 weeks will do just what your looking for... possibly throw in some winstrol!

How about a bit more about yourself.... age years working out... cycles... your question leads me to believe you may be a bit young for this.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Halo is overated... Tren is the ultimate strength drug... test prop and tren ace done 6-8 wks up to a meet will have you shattering records... Tren is a given prior to all my meets anymore...

Yup, absolutely. Tren Ace 100-150 mg ed with test-prop.

How about TrenAce, NPP, TP and d-bol mix?

I was thinking about adding in NPP and a bit of D-bol for kicks with my Tren/test run.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
^^^I generally run deca year round, but I keep hearing about how npp kicks your strength up...

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
Thanks to all,sorry couldnt get back to you sooner.I have been lifting on and off mostley bodybuilding for 30 years.I got into powerlifting 2 years ago.I stay lean.Awsome diet ,You guys or ladies Have to read Game Over by Chuck Rouldoph,Step by step diet plans wil get and keep you very lean even more so if your on the gear.which at this time im not,pretty much live at the gym,eat like an animal ,tons of protien 350 grams a day .vitamins ,creatien for now.,I live in Mass only down fall not anypowerlifting gyms in area,thats why all the questions.Im def gonn aget some tren,Test,and some dbol,but i have to get my routine in check for a meet.Im gonna try that 5x5 program for 6 weeks.Thanks again.Train hard,eat,sleep grow.Im out peace

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011

I keep hearing that about Tren.... but with all the talk online about bad reactions to it I'm too chicken to throw it in this close to a meet.... will try it out over the summer though. If it works maybe take it through the Lexen meet in the late summer.....

O

OdinsBloods

Jun 6, 2011
Thanks to all,sorry couldnt get back to you sooner.I have been lifting on and off mostley bodybuilding for 30 years.I got into powerlifting 2 years ago.I stay lean.Awsome diet ,You guys or ladies Have to read Game Over by Chuck Rouldoph,Step by step diet plans wil get and keep you very lean even more so if your on the gear.which at this time im not,pretty much live at the gym,eat like an animal ,tons of protien 350 grams a day .vitamins ,creatien for now.,I live in Mass only down fall not anypowerlifting gyms in area,thats why all the questions.Im def gonn aget some tren,Test,and some dbol,but i have to get my routine in check for a meet.Im gonna try that 5x5 program for 6 weeks.Thanks again.Train hard,eat,sleep grow.Im out peace

Careful with the d-bol if you're trying to stay in the same weight class. It'll put weight on you quick - mostly from water retention. If you're going to run d-bol, I would definitely run tamoxifen citrate with it. And really watch you fat and salt intake. I might even run some hydrochlorothiazide with it as well.

O

OdinsBloods

Jun 6, 2011
IMO I would stick with tren and a moderate dose of test-p with a good SERM. If you wanna get crazy, add oxymetholone and winny with cabergoline and hydrochlorothiazide. This should jack your strength with not too much weight gain.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
My meets I always did test tren and a stack of 50/50 mix of dbol and drol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic