Latest Member
pbtom

Power Rack and Accessories

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I think I settled on a setup for the garage. Anything you would add?

Going with the Titan X3 Power Rack
https://www.titan.fitness/racks/pow...es-bolt-down-power-rack/X3SERIES-BD-RACK.html
401388_01.jpg

Adding in the Lever Arms
400848_01.jpg

Pair of J Hooks
400950_01.jpg

Lat/Tri pull down pulley system
400383_01.jpg

And a pin and pipe safety set.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
I've been looking at racks and have narrowed it down to those 2. Y'll should end up with them before I'm ready for mine so definitely post up some solid reviews once you get it set up

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I like doing cable work. I just added plate loaded lat pulldown / low row machine. Put it together last night.

I'd get the cable set up if it looks decent.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Landmines are pretty versatile. Originals were all Rack bolt-ons, but more convenient "post-in" versions have come along lately from Rogue, Titan, others. These anchor male-female style into a few plates laid flat on the floor. THE original was (supposedly) invented by Sorinex years ago to aid son Bert who was on his college track team as a weight-thrower. Enables twisting resistance as well as just vertical or horizontal with a fairly simple piece of equipment.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Didn't see one on their site, will look again @rawdeal Thanks for not being a stranger, lol

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Didn't see one on their site, will look again @rawdeal Thanks for not being a stranger, lol

I am stranger than most, LK.

Going on memory here, too lazy to look it up, but, yeah, I think Titan did have a poor assortment of landmines and/or various landmine handles ... either that or they were outta stock on most items mentioned.

The post-in landmines offered on Rogue and some other places don't even hook up to a rack; I just threw that in as part of my ongoing unsolicited advice program ... I'm never out of stock on that.

For the ones that do hook up to a rack, you don't need to buy from the same company. You do have to be sure about compatibility ... does the rival landmine you see work with 2x3" or 3x3" rack uprights, and is the hardware the same, i.e. 1" vs. 5/8" holes, bolts or pins, etc.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I know west side has used the hyper for a long time but I have no experience with it.

Pretty sure that Louie invented those things. No experience here either, but what I read years ago is that not only does the Reverse Hyper work the muscles you'd think without compressing the spine ... it actually has a traction-like effect on that spinal column that's been compressed by everything else.

Beserker

Beserker

Jan 5, 2021
I have “moderate” spondylitis in my last Thoracic all the way through to muh ass. Translation: nonstop lower back pain in my lumbar. I haven’t used Louie’s hypers yet, but at this point I can’t afford not to. I love that this model can stow away under my bed so I can stretch, warmup on this before I hit the dungeon. I’ll review when possible...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic