Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Power Rack and Accessories

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Nice set-up but check where it's made. Titan is known for having most of it's stuff made in China, if that matters to you. I'd rather pay more and get stuff made in North America.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Nice set-up but check where it's made. Titan is known for having most of it's stuff made in China, if that matters to you. I'd rather pay more and get stuff made in North America.
At this point I'm sure 90% of the stuff in my house is made in China or out of material that was made in China, sad to say. Even shit made in North America, where is the steel sourced from, who the hell knows.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
At this point I'm sure 90% of the stuff in my house is made in China or out of material that was made in China, sad to say. Even shit made in North America, where is the steel sourced from, who the hell knows.

It is VERY difficult to find stuff NOT made in China. Mrs Flex has been anti-China since I met her 15 years ago and many times she's just had to give up trying, especially when it comes to shoes. I don't think any shoes are made in North America.

A couple years ago she was buying some swimsuits online for our vacation. They specifically said "Made in Ontario" (which is the Province where we live). It took almost 2 months for them to get here and sure enough they came from China. She never even opened the package. LOL.

A while back I bought some Italian shirts. The big fancy tag on the string hanging off the shirt said "Made in Italy" at the bottom but sewn into the collar was a barely visible tiny clear tag that said "Made in China". So what was made in Italy? Just the bigger tag??? WTF?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm an idiot. Waited till I cleaned the garage out and now it's all out of stock damnit.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Just get one that drops into the center of some plates on the floor. Works great and easy to store. For that rack, id consider mono attachment. I like the rogue rolling plate tree, make it easy to take the weights to the sled when outside
Isn't the point of the sled to pull it loaded with weights ;)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Isn't the point of the sled to pull it loaded with weights ;)

When schultz and I train together, we like to harness up to the rolling plate tree and tow it out to the empty sled, load all the plates onto the sled, and then push or pull the loaded sled around, thus combining several WSM events in one session.

We then reverse the procedure to get everything back where it belongs, unless we're too tired, in which case we get the wives to do it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Damnit, I forgot to order the sled this morning when I ordered the Viking Press handle! Thanks for the reminder @rawdeal

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic