Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Power Breakfast

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
You want to know for sure, because it really does matter. It actually happened to guys at the Olympia this week, where they usually compete in one division, but lost 1/4 of an inch due to drying out or whatever and were given an hour to drop the weight or had to compete a division up.
The Olympia was this week! Mother fucker. Can u watch it on PPV?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
You want to know for sure, because it really does matter. It actually happened to guys at the Olympia this week, where they usually compete in one division, but lost 1/4 of an inch due to drying out or whatever and were given an hour to drop the weight or had to compete a division up.
Is the cut off 5’10”? Or is it different for each inch? I will check the link. Thanks!

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
CEC03864-A083-49B2-88D8-D441CD4EC911.png

It sure does! Guess I will figure it out when I’m done cutting. Probably day of and just prepare for both as far as posing and trunks.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
At 5'10" to 5'11" tall, 198 pounds is not going to look muscularly crazy on stage. However, if you want to get on stage any time soon, that is probably the class that I would look at.

I am not going to be the one to work with if you need to hit a weigh in. I'm all about putting on the beef, but I never worried about a weight class. We were just trying to get as big as humanly possible.

I will say, if you're not willing to "force feed" then you probably won't make it. If you're the type with the fast metabolism, you are going to need to eat like a bear preparing for hibernation to pack on that kind of muscle.

What does your diet look like now?

Also, I would not fuck with T3 in order to boost your hunger. That T3 will be revving up your metabolism even higher. I would think that THC would be a much better tool in the quest to be hungry than T3 would in this perspective.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
At 5'10" to 5'11" tall, 198 pounds is not going to look muscularly crazy on stage. However, if you want to get on stage any time soon, that is probably the class that I would look at.

I am not going to be the one to work with if you need to hit a weigh in. I'm all about putting on the beef, but I never worried about a weight class. We were just trying to get as big as humanly possible.

I will say, if you're not willing to "force feed" then you probably won't make it. If you're the type with the fast metabolism, you are going to need to eat like a bear preparing for hibernation to pack on that kind of muscle.

What does your diet look like now?

Also, I would not fuck with T3 in order to boost your hunger. That T3 will be revving up your metabolism even higher. I would think that THC would be a much better tool in the quest to be hungry than T3 would in this perspective.
That’s what’s kinda strange imo. I always assumed I had a high metabolism being a skinny kid but I never ate a lot. I kinda think know that I have experimented with t3 that I have a slow metabolism and that’s why I’m never hungry. I have heard of coaches using t3 during bulls when they needed there guys to get in more food. Just low doses. Like 25-40mcg a day. When I added it during my cut I was so hungry all the time. I was never full after eating and when I ended my first cut with it I could not stop eating. Ate way too much too fast and ended up having to cut again but I was ravenous! I was amazed at how much I could eat in one sitting. Like blew me away kinda amounts. Got me thinking maybe I had this wrong the whole time. Of course I should have gotten bloodwork to confirm but I hear how thiroid tests aren’t the best gauge of hypothyroidism and women in particular get misdiagnosed all the time. It’s more of an experiment. If I don’t start eating more and my weight doesn’t keep going up I will drop it quick. I’m a little embarrassed to share my diet. I know it’s not enough calories but I haven’t broken down the macros in awhile. I eat almost the same thing every day. My guess is I’m around 3000 calories a day. I want to double that. When I ended my last cut I didn’t want to overeat but now I’m having a hard time getting it higher. I am eating until I’m beyond full at each meal which is crazy. And I’m eating 5-6 meals a day.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Here is what most days look like-
Meal 1(preworkout)- bowl of cereal (Apple cinnamon Cheerios) w/ Lactaid milk, greens/fiber/preworkout shake.

Meal 2(postworkout)- 65 grams whey isolate /lactaid milk

Meal 3- almond butter(3-4tbs) and jelly on white bread/ 25gm whey concentrate w/Lactaid milk.

Meal 4- same as meal 3

Meal 5- Tovala dinner. Usually with 6oz chicken. 500-1000 cals depending on side.

Meal 6- bowl of cereal or another protein shake(60gm protein)

C

CBbg20

Dec 31, 2022
I would love to take you on as a project bro. If you want to get to 225 I can get you there. LOL.

I would be more than happy to look over your entire diet, your training, and umm...any supplements your might be taking LOL.

I don't see why 225 would be more than 6 months away.

Getting in enough calories can be hard sometimes, but I know ALL of the tricks. Whenever people would ask me, what is the hardest thing in getting huge...legs? back? I would always say, "the eating". Eating is the hardest part in getting and staying big. Rich Piana had it right. How much do you have to eat to get huge? More. You have to eat more. Are you getting the results you want right now? No? Then you have to eat more. You have to eat more until you get to where you want to go. Sometimes that means eating every three hours and drinking a shake between every meal.
Would you be willing to take me on as a project? I'm trying to lose a bunch of weight before summer. I'm 5'5" and 190lbs. Ideally I would like to be 130.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This is a super easy and moderately tasty breakfast.

1 cup quick oats (finely ground in a coffee grinder)
6 whole eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 medium bananas
1 tsp baking powder
Sugar Free Sweetener to Taste

Put all of this in a blender and blend the f**k out of it.

Cook this bad boy like a pancake. I cook it on low heat and use a lid on the pan. It will be a pretty beefy pancake and I like to make sure it gets cooked most of the way before flipping it. Sometimes I cook it in a medium pan and then flip it by turning the medium pan upside down over top of a larger pan LOL.

If you're in need of more calories than the above recipe provides you can certainly top it with honey and natural peanut butter.
Thanks for the my brain bump… I totally forgot about this… I used to make something similar back… shoot… it’s been 20 years now. It was a banana, egg whites, 1 cup quick oats, and pumpkin pie spice. Then like you said, blend it to death and pour it into a hot pan and cook. I honestly don’t know why I haven’t made this in so long. It’s so freaking good as hell.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic