Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Power Breakfast

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
400lbs! Sign me up! No really. I am always struggling to get in enough calories. I recently started adding t3 to help me eat more. Lol. I cut down to around 8%bf this summer and I started bulking over 2 months ago and I’m probably not even to 10% bf yet. And I just added the t3 in recently. So it’s not that. I just can’t eat a lot. Always been my struggle. And I’ve tried everything. May try ghrp6 again. That was a long time ago I tried that. Sitting around 200lbs right now. Want to compete next year if I get big enough. Gonna bulk till I’m 12% bf and hoping over 225lbs. Think if I eat these every day it will help? Lol. The holidays will definitely help! Lol.

How much pumpkin purée should I add instead of the bananas @gbagh ? Gonna hit the grocery store tomorrow after work.
I would love to take you on as a project bro. If you want to get to 225 I can get you there. LOL.

I would be more than happy to look over your entire diet, your training, and umm...any supplements your might be taking LOL.

I don't see why 225 would be more than 6 months away.

Getting in enough calories can be hard sometimes, but I know ALL of the tricks. Whenever people would ask me, what is the hardest thing in getting huge...legs? back? I would always say, "the eating". Eating is the hardest part in getting and staying big. Rich Piana had it right. How much do you have to eat to get huge? More. You have to eat more. Are you getting the results you want right now? No? Then you have to eat more. You have to eat more until you get to where you want to go. Sometimes that means eating every three hours and drinking a shake between every meal.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I would love to take you on as a project bro. If you want to get to 225 I can get you there. LOL.

I would be more than happy to look over your entire diet, your training, and umm...any supplements your might be taking LOL.

Getting in enough calories can be hard sometimes, but I know ALL of the tricks. Whenever people would ask me, what is the hardest thing in getting huge...legs? back? I would always say, "the eating". Eating is the hardest part in getting and staying big. Rich Piana had it right. How much do you have to eat to get huge? More. You have to eat more. Are you getting the results you want right now? No? Then you have to eat more. You have to eat more until you get to where you want to go. Sometimes that means eating every three hours and drinking a shake between every meal.
He could definitely get to 225 lbs in 6 months, I was more eluding to the thought of getting to 225 lbs while trying to maintain 12 % BF from 200 lbs at 10% BF. I have played that game myself (same stats) and seen it played out a hundred times. You end up bulking up to 12% BF, but are still only 210-212 lbs then you are trying to pack on muscle while not gaining bodyfat or you let your BF go a little higher and grow, while also usually lying to yourself and telling yourself you are still 12% BF. Haha.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Is it? Shit! I was thinking half would be bodyfat and I would cut down to like 205 on stage?
200 lbs at 10% BF is a LBM of 180 lbs and 225 lbs at 12% BF is a LBM of 198 lbs.

Also, why the 205 lbs stage weight? Is this a non-NPC event with different weight classes? I would rather be at the top of the light heavyweight division than the bottom of the heavyweight division.

Another thing, I know you are lean, so am I. You would be surprised at how much extra weight you drop when you pull some of the gear/supplements we take. For example, I pulled boron and dropped 4 lbs of water I didn't even know I was holding in a couple days.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022

My diet needs work and I’m not willing to force feed anymore. At least not to uncomfortable levels like I have tried before. Funny. My legs and back are what I’m working on. My back has improved a lot the last year. I was focusing too much on pulldowns for lower lats for years, where rows I found are giving me better results for lower lats. Feel like a dumbass now. Legs I think I figured out my problem. I can’t do squats or dead’s because of my lower back. I’m 48 years old btw. Lol. Wish I had started this journey at a younger age because I know I have good genetics. My dad was a bodybuilder in the 90s that did really good natural. Drug addiction always got in the way when I was younger and would lift on and off. But never consistently like I have the last 10 years or so. Also learned I do better with low volume. I do a couple warm up sets and hit 2 sets of all out failure per exercise now. Working way Bethany what I did for years which was 4 sets of tapering up and hitting failure on last set only. And idk if it really was failure. Think sometimes I was just giving up from pain. Now I push thru that shit. Make every working set count like my life depended on it! But my legs I think are more fast twitch and I would get them super strong on leg presses but not much growth. Now I do 20min on bike at a high resistance and fight thru the burn and pain and then do leg presses after. I do hams on a separate day cause I’m done after that. Seems to be working for me. I just ordered some ghrp6 to hopefully help with appetite. Any suggestions on dosage? Was think between 200-500mcg a day. Never tried it that high before. And it’s been years too. MK677 would help for a week or so with appetite but then go away. Any other suggestions for appetite?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
200 lbs at 10% BF is a LBM of 180 lbs and 225 lbs at 12% BF is a LBM of 198 lbs.

Also, why the 205 lbs stage weight? Is this a non-NPC event with different weight classes? I would rather be at the top of the light heavyweight division than the bottom of the heavyweight division.

Another thing, I know you are lean, so am I. You would be surprised at how much extra weight you drop when you pull some of the gear/supplements we take. For example, I pulled boron and dropped 4 lbs of water I didn't even know I was holding in a couple days.
I don’t even know the weight classes, lol. Help me out! What do u think I should aim for?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Want to do either BB or classic physique. Not doing mens physique. Lol. Probably classic P unless weight gives me better chances in BB.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Middleweightover 154 ¼ lbs up to 176 ¼ lbs
Light-Heavyweightover 176 ¼ lbs up to 198 ¼ lbs
Heavyweightover 198 ¼ lbs up to 225 ¼ lbs

Classic depends on your height.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I don’t even know the weight classes, lol. Help me out! What do u think I should aim for?
I would compete in the LHW division if I was you. I think MW would be too much of a cut. Here is the link to NPC News Online that has all the information you need: https://npcnewsonline.com/

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I think I’m 5’10”. 5’11” at most.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I think I’m 5’10”. 5’11” at most.
You want to know for sure, because it really does matter. It actually happened to guys at the Olympia this week, where they usually compete in one division, but lost 1/4 of an inch due to drying out or whatever and were given an hour to drop the weight or had to compete a division up.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I can compete in both maybe. See which I do better in. I like LHW idea. I have cut to low bf but not stage lean bf. And I don’t want to start cutting immediately after my bulk. Want to hold it for at least a couple months first u know. I’m trying to think how much time I should give myself to cut and be able to compete in fall of next year.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic