Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Power Breakfast

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
This is a super easy and moderately tasty breakfast.

1 cup quick oats (finely ground in a coffee grinder)
6 whole eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 medium bananas
1 tsp baking powder
Sugar Free Sweetener to Taste

Put all of this in a blender and blend the f**k out of it.

Cook this bad boy like a pancake. I cook it on low heat and use a lid on the pan. It will be a pretty beefy pancake and I like to make sure it gets cooked most of the way before flipping it. Sometimes I cook it in a medium pan and then flip it by turning the medium pan upside down over top of a larger pan LOL.

If you're in need of more calories than the above recipe provides you can certainly top it with honey and natural peanut butter.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Damn bro that sounds good.

I think I would have to put some Cary's sugar free syrup on it. I am a slut for pancakes.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
Damn bro that sounds good.

I think I would have to put some Cary's sugar free syrup on it. I am a slut for pancakes.
I got the recipe idea from Evan Centopani. He was using brown rice syrup on it because apparently the brown rice syrup turns readily and easily into glycogen. I have never tried it.

You can put other fruit in it.

You can use pumpkin puree instead of bananas.

You can add cinnamon.

There are a lot of things that you can do.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Pumpkin! Cinnamon! Now we sounding yum yum!

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'd be 400 pounds if I ate that regularly...lol

My breakfast was 1 pound of 90/10 beef with goat cheese and 10 eggs, and coffee.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
I'd be 400 pounds if I ate that regularly...lol

My breakfast was 1 pound of 90/10 beef with goat cheese and 10 eggs, and coffee.
I have been following a very carnivore very keto diet for the last few years. In my younger days, I was an eating machine. All in the quest for size, I mowed through food like I was trying to erase all traces of human existence. I would eat 1500 calories at each meal and I would eat six meals every day. Yes, that is 9000 calories every day. I was a very big and bloated 280+ pounds and I loved it. I loved the look. I loved the power. I loved the attention. However, as I got older, it was very hard to love living at that size. I am about 230 pounds these days and life is easier.

So, it really depends on what your goals are. I will say though, once you have been THAT big, it is much easier to maintain 230 pounds. I have friends who struggle to keep weight on. Me? It seems like as long as I am getting enough protein, keeping my calories up around 3000+ and I am doing some level of training, 230 pounds is no problem to keep up with.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
400lbs! Sign me up! No really. I am always struggling to get in enough calories. I recently started adding t3 to help me eat more. Lol. I cut down to around 8%bf this summer and I started bulking over 2 months ago and I’m probably not even to 10% bf yet. And I just added the t3 in recently. So it’s not that. I just can’t eat a lot. Always been my struggle. And I’ve tried everything. May try ghrp6 again. That was a long time ago I tried that. Sitting around 200lbs right now. Want to compete next year if I get big enough. Gonna bulk till I’m 12% bf and hoping over 225lbs. Think if I eat these every day it will help? Lol. The holidays will definitely help! Lol.

How much pumpkin purée should I add instead of the bananas @gbagh ? Gonna hit the grocery store tomorrow after work.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I got the recipe idea from Evan Centopani. He was using brown rice syrup on it because apparently the brown rice syrup turns readily and easily into glycogen. I have never tried it.
Yeah, I want to stay away from as much sugar as possible. Sugar makes me gain fat pretty quick. not sure why. I used to use powdered dextrose in intra and my PWO shakes when I ran slin. Dextrose is a very simple sugar and is readily turned to glycogen as well. I am sure I could gain a few lbs consuming carbs PWO but would rather be leaner.

I bet if you added chopped apples sautéed in butter and swerve brown sugar substitute after you blend it up it would be awesome. Like was said. many ways to doctor this recipe.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Yeah, I want to stay away from as much sugar as possible. Sugar makes me gain fat pretty quick. not sure why. I used to use powdered dextrose in intra and my PWO shakes when I ran slin. Dextrose is a very simple sugar and is readily turned to glycogen as well. I am sure I could gain a few lbs consuming carbs PWO but would rather be leaner.

I bet if you added chopped apples sautéed in butter and swerve brown sugar substitute after you blend it up it would be awesome. Like was said. many ways to doctor this recipe.
I used to do the same thing but with this stuff called ignition from 1stPhorm. Had some kind of glucose in it. Pretty sure it’s what helped give me a fatty liver. That and the lantus In combination. I don’t use it anymore and I don’t use lantus anymore. Just stick with the log preworkout if I’m bulking. And then hgh postworkout. Won’t use slin without hgh anymore as well.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have been following a very carnivore very keto diet for the last few years. In my younger days, I was an eating machine. All in the quest for size, I mowed through food like I was trying to erase all traces of human existence. I would eat 1500 calories at each meal and I would eat six meals every day. Yes, that is 9000 calories every day. I was a very big and bloated 280+ pounds and I loved it. I loved the look. I loved the power. I loved the attention. However, as I got older, it was very hard to love living at that size. I am about 230 pounds these days and life is easier.

So, it really depends on what your goals are. I will say though, once you have been THAT big, it is much easier to maintain 230 pounds. I have friends who struggle to keep weight on. Me? It seems like as long as I am getting enough protein, keeping my calories up around 3000+ and I am doing some level of training, 230 pounds is no problem to keep up with.
I've been around 245 at one point (not bad at 5'9") but as I've gotten older my knees and general health just wont take it anymore. These days I stay between 195-205 and that seems to be better for my BP, joints and overall health. I do 2 big meals per day now totaling 3,500-4,000 calories all meat and eggs, no carbs at all and one high carb day per week.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022

I don't do sugar anymore myself, but I like to post content that I think will be useful to people...and not JUST old fat people like me LOL. I can remember a time where if I didn't get my 9000 calories in, that I would lose weight. Of course it was all water and glycogen and shit coming off of me. But, when you were 282.5 one day and then 276 the next you freak out LOL.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
400lbs! Sign me up! No really. I am always struggling to get in enough calories. I recently started adding t3 to help me eat more. Lol. I cut down to around 8%bf this summer and I started bulking over 2 months ago and I’m probably not even to 10% bf yet. And I just added the t3 in recently. So it’s not that. I just can’t eat a lot. Always been my struggle. And I’ve tried everything. May try ghrp6 again. That was a long time ago I tried that. Sitting around 200lbs right now. Want to compete next year if I get big enough. Gonna bulk till I’m 12% bf and hoping over 225lbs. Think if I eat these every day it will help? Lol. The holidays will definitely help! Lol.

How much pumpkin purée should I add instead of the bananas @gbagh ? Gonna hit the grocery store tomorrow after work.
That is 18 lbs of muscle gain. You may be bulking for a very, very long time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic