Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pot Smokers of America?...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Smoking anything is bad for you, inhaling only makes it worse. If you think otherwise your a fucking jackass.

Signed a,
Ex dope smoker
Ex cigarette smoker
Current cigar smoker

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I am not done. THINK! Smoking lawn clippings is bad for you, right? Smoking wood shavings is bad for you, right? Smoking leaves is bad for you, right? Smoking pot is somehow not bad for you? 10,000 things you could smoke are bad for you but one thing (dope in the form of 'weed') isn't bad for you?

Edibles causing heart disease directly? I strongly disagree. Pigging out on junk food as the result of the high produced by THC, definitely not heart friendly.

Drug users and addicts are amazing, I can't wait to hear the denial.........

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
10 times that use tobacco despite heart disease.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Correlation does not equal causation.

Also, Drugs are bad, M’kay?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I believe it, the shit is bad for you I have been around long enough to know guys and girls that smoked pot in the late 70's and early 80's and then for decades after, at reunions and events like that, the druggies and alcoholics are clearly evident as standing out from the crowd and NOT in a glorious fashion.
I know several lifetime daily pot smokers and they are great people, hard and competent workers, but when they talk all their vowels and consonants like all slur together showing its obviously affected their brain in at least that way. There is a lot we don't yet know about marijuana use.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I smoke some green now again again. Is it good for me?? Yes and no.

Yes, it lowers my stress levels, it helps me unwind from 14-15 hour work days 7 days per week almost every single week.

No, it smoke it's a foreign object going into my delicate lungs. Edibles on the other side I don't see how those can have a direct correlation with heart disease other than noted above eating crappy food because you have the munchies.

I do not drink alcohol whatsoever and what I find funny about people that say pot is so bad for them so they drink instead. Alcohol is no better alcohol truly is a poison. Long-term we know what alcohol does to people right now long-term we don't know the effects of such heavy THC use is going to cause. I do believe in younger preteen and teen users it can cause mental and learning issues.

Just because it grows in the ground does not mean is healthy. Again I stand by saying that no it is not helping your health whatsoever but there's so many things we do that are more devastating to our health.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I smoke some green now again again. Is it good for me?? Yes and no.

Yes, it lowers my stress levels, it helps me unwind from 14-15 hour work days 7 days per week almost every single week.

No, it smoke it's a foreign object going into my delicate lungs. Edibles on the other side I don't see how those can have a direct correlation with heart disease other than noted above eating crappy food because you have the munchies.

I do not drink alcohol whatsoever and what I find funny about people that say pot is so bad for them so they drink instead. Alcohol is no better alcohol truly is a poison. Long-term we know what alcohol does to people right now long-term we don't know the effects of such heavy THC use is going to cause. I do believe in younger preteen and teen users it can cause mental and learning issues.

Just because it grows in the ground does not mean is healthy. Again I stand by saying that no it is not helping your health whatsoever but there's so many things we do that are more devastating to our health.

Alcohol is more harmful than weed and you won’t find a single scientific study that says otherwise.

All of this is irrelevant on 2g of gear.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic