Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Post cycle therapy

S

Spadilla11

Feb 3, 2014
I'm currently 5"7 184 lbs have been lifting for a while now and gearing for about a year. I'm currently starting my second cycle of biotechs test 400 and deca and masteron . Does any know a good pct that I can use. Worried about losing gains.
Thanks

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
how old are you?
it would also be very beneficial to you to do an introduction with stats first in the intro section.

Ill list a pct to follow, but my personal opinion is that pct is a waste of time and money. obviously there are many different opinions on this.

you also need to edit your post and list the total amounts of the compounds used weekly.

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I agree with chief about posting and intro and editing this post with amounts. On another note, you have been 'gearing' for about a year, do you not already have experience with pct? Definitely make that intro with some details about yourself, example: age, height, weight, goals, years of training, gear experience and then PM me with credit card number, social security number, address, and the street you grew up on...... Ok just kidding about the PM but the rest for sure

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'm currently 5"7 184 lbs have been lifting for a while now and gearing for about a year. I'm currently starting my second cycle of biotechs test 400 and deca and masteron . Does any know a good pct that I can use. Worried about losing gains.
Thanks

Are you saying you are on cycle #2 and you need to ask for a PCT? What was your first cycle and PCT? Also...as asked above...what are your stats? I am espically interested in your age!

If you never got your answer please tell us what pct you would use....I want to know how much you have researched...

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
how old are you?
it would also be very beneficial to you to do an introduction with stats first in the intro section.

Ill list a pct to follow, but my personal opinion is that pct is a waste of time and money. obviously there are many different opinions on this.

you also need to edit your post and list the total amounts of the compounds used weekly.

Wait....you must be either 1) a cruise and blaster or 2) you have out yourself on your own HRT...I am only guessing this because those are the only reasons I can figure you would not favor PCT.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I considering coming off this year for a rest but thought about it and postponed it for another year...give me time to think it over:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic