Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Post Cycle Break Outs (acne)

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
I was wondering if any you guys might have some advice on what I could use for a post cycle break out my back and my face. ‍♂️ Somebody mentioned to me that there is a prescription pill out there I could get for my doctor to help dry out the skin but not sure what it is that I would be asking for? Any of you guys have any remedies or advice for me?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Accutane low dose long duration, you will never break out again.
Doc will precribe 4x what you need and say how dangerous it is, keep chap stik or carmex handy and drink lotsa water when on it

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
If you're taking AI double up, if not take a double your normal dose and then taper off over the next 4 weeks.

I've had the same issue, it was estrogen, AI stopped it.

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
I was wondering if any you guys might have some advice on what I could use for a post cycle break out my back and my face. ‍♂️ Somebody mentioned to me that there is a prescription pill out there I could get for my doctor to help dry out the skin but not sure what it is that I would be asking for? Any of you guys have any remedies or advice for me?

I've used Clindamycin Phosphate gel and pedgets as well as Doxycycline in the past. Both should be easy Rx to get for acne.

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
If you're taking AI double up, if not take a double your normal dose and then taper off over the next 4 weeks.

I've had the same issue, it was estrogen, AI stopped it.

Thanks for the info, what is “Al” though? I’m off cycle for 3 weeks and taking HCG & arimidex right now

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
Accutane low dose long duration, you will never break out again.
Doc will precribe 4x what you need and say how dangerous it is, keep chap stik or carmex handy and drink lotsa water when on it

What is your dosage suggestion for the Accutane ? I’m at the doctors now! ‍♂️

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
B5 cleared me up within 2 days...was amazed!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic