Latest Member
westsidebehavioralcare
What's New?

Post cycle blood tests

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
Not to step on anybody's toes over this topic but I wish I had a dime for every time someone advises another user to get medical tests to determine "Recovery" after a cycle.
I mean honestly how many of you have really done post cycle blood tests? I have been juicing on and off for 28 years and have never had one - well except for lipids when I have a physical - but I have never went in and asked for a blood panel to see if I have recovered from my steroid cycle.
the cocst is one thing - for me after insurance my out of pocket still runs about $150 which in the best of times is alot to dish out without a good reason.
and then of course there is the fact of admitting to my doctor that I need something like that done - I know she suspects but she has never asked directly about gear use - and I actually trust her - but not with that info

I just wanted to bring it up and see how many of you have actually followed the "you need a blood test to know for sure" advice

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Ive had a couple blood tests done in the past to keep up with things and also to have a base line just incase I ever have any problems in the future.

O

OldPLer

VIP Member
Nov 29, 2010
i dont do it as often as i would like because it does cost but i go to independent lab and no doctor is involved, just get the tests i want for around 100 dollars.
i did have some liver problems at one time and for $20 i could get only the liver check. After the tests i found tren e made my liver enzymes levels go up. so no more tren e, stick with tren a which does not raise levels.

SHINE

SHINE

MuscleHead
Oct 11, 2010
Not for a long long time, I did do a few but the doc I use I wen't to school with and Is one of my training partners. He prescribes hrt and works with bodybuilders as well for this purpose.

When I did pct I found out I needed 8-10 wks of pct rather than the norm 4-6 for total recovery.

Now i'm on HRT

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
If you dont mind me asking how old are you SHINE and is your HRT protocol a result of secondary hypogonadism caused by AAS?

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I did blood work before my current cycle and plan on getting blood work again a few months after PCT...

SHINE

SHINE

MuscleHead
Oct 11, 2010
If you dont mind me asking how old are you SHINE and is your HRT protocol a result of secondary hypogonadism caused by AAS?
38 and yes lol test levels past 33 kept geting lower each time and pct recovery kept taking longer each time.

I finaly said to hell with it and had my doc friend hook me up on hrt.

I still do short burst cycles with high mg's but mainly use pct theese days.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
I only get lipids and liver panels yearly with my physical but never as a reguler cycle thing - it is interesting to see how many will