Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Police, SBU Arrest Three On Suspicion Of Smuggling 10 Kilograms Of Steroids In Kyiv

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
00000000000000002609.jpg

Ukrainian News Agency

Officers of the department for organized crime of the Kyiv regional office of the Ministry of Interior Affairs in coordination with officers of the Security Service of Ukraine have arrested three men on suspicion of smuggling nearly 10 kilograms of drastic anabolic steroids for a total sum of UAH 1 million in Kyiv.

Ukrainian News learned this from a statement by the department for organized crime of the Kyiv regional office of the Ministry of Interior Affairs.

Two of the suspects live in Kyiv one of the suspects live in Brovary, Kyiv region.
According to police, the suspects supplied the drastic anabolic steroids from Asia. They were arrested at an attempt to hand the anabolic steroids.

During searches, police seized 240 pills and 3 liters of Durabolin used for boosting the muscle bulk.

Incorrect use of steroids can cause diseases of liver, affect the sexual functions, and can lead to myocardial infarction.

The Pecherskyi district department of the Kyiv city office of the Ministry of Interior Affairs has instituted a criminal case under part 4 of Article 321 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (unlawful production, manufacture, purchase, transportation, transfer, possession with intent to sell or sale of any toxic or substances or toxic drugs).
Law enforcement agencies are taking measures to find a laboratory for processing the chemical substances of these medications.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Hmmmm, believe I have some friends there....or had some friends there:(

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Bad news when they measure you stuff in Kilo, and Liters.

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
I do have some friends in that area. I bet they wouldnt have gotten in as much trouble if they hadnt been smuggling from Asia. Gear flows like waterfalls in E. Europe so I have to think that had something to do with it.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Incorrect use of steroids can cause diseases of liver, affect the sexual functions, and can lead to myocardial infarction.

Makes you big too, dont forget that part.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Given the other drugs I used in my youth, none of those side effects seem that bad.

Slic.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
In my opinion steroids are a victimless crime but like assholes everyone has one ,only problem is Im too fucking big for anyone too diargee with LOL

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
I used to partake in recs in I was younger and more ignorant. Steroids have been by far the most beneficial of anything I have done. I just feel like I am 18 again. My mood, energy, and libido have all been better since I started. You dont get addicted to them. Well maybe mentally for some but not physically. My self esteem and general sense of well being have increased 10 fold. I hate that responsible users are made to feel like they are doing something wrong just because they want a better quality of life. Just because some pro sports players did them and the govt got their panties in a wad about it, it messed it up for all of us. They banned them even thought the AMA and FDA all said that they shouldnt be. Gotta thank Joe Biden for that one. What a tool! Maybe it will change one day. If they legalize pot then they damn sure better think about legalizing AAS, or at least the gear approved for human use. That would at least be a step in the right direction.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic