Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Poland syndrome

Joker13

Joker13

Jul 24, 2017
So, something I've never mentioned on any board in the 15+ years I've been on boards.

I was knew my right pack was jacked, but didn't actually know it was an actual genetic condition with a name, till I was watching some medical show and they showed a young bodybuilder who had the same problem, and ended up getting implant on the one side to even it out .

And I guess there's a lot of different stages and variations of it, mine just encompasses my mid and lower right pack, and much more pronounced towards the middle of the chest where there is absolutely no muscle, and can easily feel ribs .

Just thought I'd share, find a little funny how I happen to pick possibly the one worst sport to be in that it if you happen to have that ( at least competition wise ). Lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Holy shit I didn't know this had a name. Seen it a couple of times. So what is it exactly? It looks like 1 pec major is missing. Or is it there but half the size?

Joker13

Joker13

Jul 24, 2017
I didn't know it was a " thing" either, till I saw it on a show... I thought I just had really, really bad pec muscle shape .
I guess there a lot of different stages of it... for me, best I can explain is I have upper chest pec, across to shoulder , just fine... I guess the best way to explain would be my lower mid chest area across it's missing with just some on the right side ...here's an older pic... you can see it....

Attachments

• IMG_0753.PNG
    IMG_0753.PNG
    198.3 KB · Views: 192
Joker13

Joker13

Jul 24, 2017
Hard to tell, but bottom half is almost all fat

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic