Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

PoB <3 Molly Edwards

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
OMG I am in love... Molly is beautiful and incredibly powerful... I wish I was her spotter :x

Some of my favorite clips of her

Look at that arch!

A 465 rack pull and a gorgeous smile!

Last edited by a moderator:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
A few clips?????? I think your treading water with many state and federal stalking laws

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
lol thing is ..............Go ahead and stalk us power chicks and see where ya end up lol. She is cute .Lots of cuties that compete .Next ya know you will hanging around Pl meets and strongwoman comps.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Maybe you could challenge her to a deadlift competition lolololol

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
POB WOULD BE too distracted to lift! Lol

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
A few clips?????? I think your treading water with many state and federal stalking laws

lmfao- whats posted on the internet is fair game...as long as it was not shot from outside her bedroom window.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
lmfao- whats posted on the internet is fair game...as long as it was not shot from outside her bedroom window.

Well this is POB we are talking about, I do not doubt he already has the blueprints to her house....I know he has a meter reader uniform he uses to get inside peoples houses, creepy!

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I think RR's rack pull PR is a lot higher and she didn't even need briefs to do it. I respect the hell out of Molly Edwards, but the TID girls are something to brag about, IMO!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That reminds me FD... You need to clean your bathroom... Its unsanitary.

Well this is POB we are talking about, I do not doubt he already has the blueprints to her house....I know he has a meter reader uniform he uses to get inside peoples houses, creepy!

MM Do I make fun of your husband? :mad:

I think RR's rack pull PR is a lot higher and she didn't even need briefs to do it. I respect the hell out of Molly Edwards, but the TID girls are something to brag about, IMO!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic