Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

pls help, its for my 12 yr old son

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
As I am sure everyone that has a son, when your somewhat big, Tattoed and a workout maniac they want to follow what dad does, he will never know about the AAS, but thinks I take a lot of supps. He really wants fish oil and carbo force by ABB been telling him i will find out and what better place then here...Thx u everyone for your comments, any thought will help me decide. He is a starting baseball player, pitcher and left field, we workout together when I do my Cardio and abs. 12yrs old, 5'6 and 118lbs. If so dosages will help there is so many mixed feeling on the net.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
What about just a multi vitamin for him? I really dont know what anything else would do for him positive or negative.Maybe a multi V and a protein shake would satisfy his need to be like dad.

keith1569

keith1569

Apr 29, 2012
Don't be surprised when ur kid knows about your aas use. They are a lot smarter then we think. I'm not saying tell ur son just stating one day he may connect the dots.

I would have him just start with protein shakes and light weights. I lifted light when I was 12 to 14 because I wanted to do well on presidential fitness tests in middle school.
Anyway that's my 2 cents. I did track at that age

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
As mentioned, a multi, some protein powder should be enough. Last thing he needs is a carbs powder, do kids lack carbs in their diets? NO!!! They eat that shit all day, lol...

But I'm sure he will break all the records if he embarks on glutamine, very powerful stuff , loll... OK, no on that shit, but creatine could help him as well, just at 12 years old, I can't be 100% sure to say that it's a good idea, just going by my gut feel could be wrong...

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
All great suggestion above. I'd personally recommend Beta-alanine. It is a great sport supplement for endurance and strength and is perfectly ok for him to use. It will make his skin tingle a little bit 30 mins after dosing (perfectly normal) which will give him a something immediate to feel and he'll think dad hook him up with some kickass supplement thats going to turn him into the next barry bonds haha.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
All great suggestion above. I'd personally recommend Beta-alanine. It is a great sport supplement for endurance and strength and is perfectly ok for him to use. It will make his skin tingle a little bit 30 mins after dosing (perfectly normal) which will give him a something immediate to feel and he'll think dad hook him up with some kickass supplement thats going to turn him into the next barry bonds haha.[/QUOT
Lol. Thank.u. beta will be safe at 12 right, his mom is agianst pills and supps. but trust my opinion and will let me give it to him. He lives all vitamin shopps stores.lol

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
multi v protein shakes and creatine be my suggestion.i buy mlo protein bars in bulk and my kids eat them up like nothin

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Ritch and Sity got the right idea and I concur. At 12 yo you don't wanna fuck around with too many chemicals, even OTC but protein,a multi, and maybe some creatine will work wonders for him. Just make sure he's staying hydrated on the creatine, especially playing sports he could be more injury prone. Pedialyte will hit the spot...or coconut water

D

damoonz63

May 17, 2012
until a boy goes through puberty any resistance training is not only not reccomended, but pointless to the edge of being dangerous to young joints, ligaments and tendons. that said, the only sups someone of that age needs is lots of fresh fruits and veggies. excess protein is not good for the liver and for micros, flintstone gummies would be just fine. err on the side of caution with kids, please.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
until a boy goes through puberty any resistance training is not only not reccomended, but pointless to the edge of being dangerous to young joints, ligaments and tendons. that said, the only sups someone of that age needs is lots of fresh fruits and veggies. excess protein is not good for the liver and for micros, flintstone gummies would be just fine. err on the side of caution with kids, please.

Yikes... I started when I was almost 12. I respect your level of concern in regards to not using supps, but think you should open up a bit to the idea that nothing suggested here is dangerous. The whole "protein being bad for you thing" has yet to be proven.

Good addition the beta-alanine would be! It stacks well with creatine but for sure, don't start him on both at the same time, lol...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

Holy crap, how do I anti-thank you for this golden piece of outdated parroted garbage advice. I can't wait until I'm near an actual computer.... to be continued.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic