Kiddorism
What's New?

Please help,

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Thanks for answering again of course :)
To be honest with you, it is actually me on the pictures. So I would like to ask three more questions in it is okay:
1. How would you rate my current fitness level?
2. What should I do in order to get my abs show more?
3. Is my stomach weird or normal looking?
I know that my questions might probably seem a little weird or stupid even but I’m really new to this kind of stuff and there is so much different information out there :(
So please if you can answer to my questions, please do :)

Thanks in advance and by the way it’s a really friendly community here ;)

Again....probably not the best idea of posting your own pictures on the internet. There are LOTS of weird people out there.
My daughter is your age and it is normal to not really feel off about one's self. Remember what I said about pictures on social media. I guarantee they take 100 pics to get just the shot they want.

To answer your questions:
You look fit. More so than the average teen.
No you dont look weird.
Abs are purly a function of bodyfat. No, you cant control where you lose fat. My advice to you is to continue your active lifestyle in a healthy manner. Dont be obsessed with "abs".

Just take this advice (seriously) Not really a good idea to go posting stuff on the internet to total strangers. Plenty of weird people out there. I would delete the pics if I were you and NOT post any more. If you do want to pursue fitness, maybe there is a local trainer or someone at a local gym who might help guide you.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I deleted.
I agree with Mac, looks like you have a great core, assume from the soccer.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
You ever seen that show, "To Catch A Predator"? This is how I picture it starting...

Could be. I told me wife about it and she shook her head at the thought of a little girl out there posting random pics on the web. Our daughter is 14 1/2 so it is pretty scary.

Besides that, even if there were no 'predators' around, most of the web is not a nice place and full of people trolling people. I can imagine this girl posting on some other sites and guys would start 'rating' and saying all kinds of things none of us would want a young girl exposed to. In many ways the world is not a real nice place. The fact that these types of people can all be brought into our own homes via the net is even spookier.

I hope the kid takes our advice. It reminds me that I am not nuts when I am staying on my kids about how they use the internet.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
If you guys had FB or Instagram your head would roll. I didnt see the pics but I'm sure it was child's play to what you would encounter on any social media app.

S

SoccerGirlXI

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah probably won’t post more pics but thanks for your answers and by the way it’s all real :)
Also one more quick question about my recommended daily calorie amount: So basically as I told already, I’m 15, I do some kind of workout basically everyday and I walk about 15000 - 20000 steps a day so yeah I’m quite active. So the question would be if 2300 calories a day is enough or too much and also if I eat less than that will I lose muscle?
Thanks again :)

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Yeah probably won’t post more pics but thanks for your answers and by the way it’s all real :)
Also one more quick question about my recommended daily calorie amount: So basically as I told already, I’m 15, I do some kind of workout basically everyday and I walk about 15000 - 20000 steps a day so yeah I’m quite active. So the question would be if 2300 calories a day is enough or too much and also if I eat less than that will I lose muscle?
Thanks again :)
You sound like a health/goal oriented and active kid. At 15 you still have a good bit of development in the works. I know it's a priority for you but just stay active, educate yourself about the body and fitness in general. You can dial it all in later. Have fun being young while you can. Overdoing it now can limit your potential and cause health risks that are unnecessary.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
so ur busting about 5miles a day ----you should be more close to 10-15 -----
10000 steps is about 5 depending on stride
if u look hard i have a pic of my daughter on here ----thou she is an adult
her abs are popping like crazy and thats from one thing------diet
she also runs daily 5+ plus her steps

but its all about ur diet and at 15 i WOULD NOT worry so much ur still growing
at 5'7 u have a good start now---stay active ......have fun

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
We're a bunch of old muscleheadsas well as a bunch of educated and caring father's here. The key thing were all getting at is this, YOU ARE BETTER OFF THAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT FOR! It's great that you are conscious of tour health but you need to enjoy your teens more than you need to have a perfect stomach.

B

BigOiron

Feb 22, 2020
Just looking through this thread I have to say guys, as an uncle to an 11 year old girl, thank you for the way you all handled this. Very professional, and gave this girl solid advice. Kids need educated on the very real danger the internet poses. I can see there are a lot of good people here. I'm glad I was invited over to check this place out.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
But like do you know about how much it should be? I am 174 cm tall, I play soccer and my body fat percentage is around 15%. Plus I used to weight 52 kg but then there was like a damn hole in the middle of my stomach... so that’s why I’m little scared in losing even more weight :(

you should be from 14% to 20%. Now you decide if you are where you need to be at 15%

Ideal-Body-Fat-Percentage-Chart1[1].jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic