Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Playing with fire?

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Brethren I just got my physical and bloods came back good....not great but good, plus doctor was okay with everything, also prostate was good (doc loves to do it the old fashioned way too). Now at 52 I had to stream line my physique and once my body weight came down, I sit in the low 190's at 13-14% BF. I use around 150mg of Test Cyp a week (my own TRT) but have a vacation coming up in June want to get in really good shape.

Now what I wanted to do is add 10mg of Tren Ace a day along with 10mgs of Masteron ED (along with my Test cyp) the last 6 weeks before our vacation(of course with a lower calorie diet the whole thing). I don't know if this is just a waste of gear or if I will get enough response to harden up a bit or at my age just forget those "harder" AAS. Of course we are going to take pics and that's why I want to look good, but also don't want to compromise my health....any opinions?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Lowest I ever did was 50mg EOD of tren and it was spectacular. This would be 25mg ED, so not sure if 10mg is a waste or not with the Mast added in. Should see little to no sides at that dose though.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Var is mild I'd opt for 20 mg a day for 6 or 8 weeks prior to vacation. Maybe bump the test up to 250 or 300 per week. This has been a great cycle for me as I get older.

I was also considering tren form my spring cycle decided against it. I'm 7 years older then you though and tend to get grumpy ... lol.

Good luck bro. I'm sure you'll do well.

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
I don’t do tren anymore, sure miss it, upping test alone would help. Let us know if you find out the tren/mast helps at 10mg ed.
Good Luck

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Those doses seem low to me, Ive had great results with 50mg Tren a day, not quiet sure how you would dose 10mg a day may be a slin pin?
For your goals I would suggest just adding more test, and pass on the low does of Tren.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I am not sure 10mgs would do much but i would try it for sure and let us know.

If you are worried about health than i think its the best way to start at the lowest amount possible and go up from there.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Never ran 10 per day of tren but have ran 30 and been ecstatic with it why the mast and the tren rather than just more of one?
Get on some var at 40-50mg per day and you will cut up with a little tren brother, mast makes my hair shed and I am already a little weak up there from some surgeries.
Get on it man 6 weeks goes fast.;)

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Thank you fellas appreciate all the feedback, but I gotta run the Tren, hopefully at 10mgs ED it still gives me somethin!! Tren is like that girlfriend that you know she's bad for you..... but you just can't get her out of your life

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
I don’t do tren anymore, sure miss it, upping test alone would help. Let us know if you find out the tren/mast helps at 10mg ed.
Good Luck

Why not tren anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
[QUOTE="Snachito1, post: 550061, member: 30587"

Now what I wanted to do is add 10mg of Tren Ace a day along with 10mgs of Masteron ED (along with my Test cyp) the last 6 weeks before our vacation(of course with a lower calorie diet the whole thing). I don't know if this is just a waste of gear or if I will get enough response to harden up a bit or at my age just forget those "harder" AAS. Of course we are going to take pics and that's why I want to look good, but also don't want to compromise my health....any opinions?
[/QUOTE]

I use to do 10mg of Tren A EOD and felt like I got decent results from it. My shoulders really come out on Tren and I did see this at low doses.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I would go with 100mg tren e w/ 100mg mast e per week. You can get all your test, tren, and mast in one shot each week. And with the larger ester the dose should be close to what your looking for. Ive done tren e at 100mg wk with good results. Add in the test, mast and var at 50mg day and you will be lookin mighty fine.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
50 every week tren E that acetate ester builds up in your body my 2 cents

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic