Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Planet Fitness

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
So I live in Va and I can pick up some radio stations from NC and I was listening to one and this PF commercial came on and it said "If you have tattoos on your arms we dont want you and if you drink steroids by the jug we dont want you" I was like WTF. I mean really is PF that fucking bad? It was a station in and around Greensboro, High Point, and Kernersville. Just thought Id share.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
AKA Planet Shitness.

Slic.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
No, it really is that bad... Search one of their commercials on youtube... "If youre a FUCKING LOSER, come to planet shitness!"

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
lol I heard they had a n alarm system that if you make any noise it starts beepming and someone come's and tells you too stop now thats fucked up

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I am not a sue happy person.But somehow I am surprised someone has not sued them for discrimination.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'd go in there and throw all the heavy weights on the floor and leave since no one else would be able to pick them up, but they do not have any heavy weights, lol

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
"I LIFT THING UP AND PUT THEM DOWN."
i have completely GONE OFF about the injust advertising methods of Planet Fatness on other boards, but i'll spare you guys. I'm just gonna say this; whatta you think would happen if i made a commercial advertising a REAL gym with guys that actually CARE about bodybuilding (not a social gathering with free pizza and a soda machine next to every treadmill), and i'm giving a tour to a fat slob carrying a dozen donuts and this slob asks a bunch of questions like, "how many vending machines do you have?" or keeps repeating "I like donuts" every time i ask a question like in the "i lift things up and put them down" commercial; so i finally get so fed up with this slob that i push him out the back door and my advertising slogan specifically says, "YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE"
do you think i'd get sued???
just sayin...

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Do you have a pizza vending machine?

Slic.

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
"I LIFT THING UP AND PUT THEM DOWN."
i have completely GONE OFF about the injust advertising methods of Planet Fatness on other boards, but i'll spare you guys. I'm just gonna say this; whatta you think would happen if i made a commercial advertising a REAL gym with guys that actually CARE about bodybuilding (not a social gathering with free pizza and a soda machine next to every treadmill), and i'm giving a tour to a fat slob carrying a dozen donuts and this slob asks a bunch of questions like, "how many vending machines do you have?" or keeps repeating "I like donuts" every time i ask a question like in the "i lift things up and put them down" commercial; so i finally get so fed up with this slob that i push him out the back door and my advertising slogan specifically says, "YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE"
do you think i'd get sued???
just sayin...

That awesome, great idea for a commercial

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Their commercials just keep getting worse.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic