Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Planet Fitness removes squat racks for being ‘intimidating’

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
At the rate we're going in this country, squads, deads, red meat, protein powder, whole milk, and free weights will soon be outlawed - and food will be rationed. :D

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
At the rate we're going in this country, squads, deads, red meat, protein powder, whole milk, and free weights will soon be outlawed - and food will be rationed. :D

Lol no doubt brother! I guess I'll have to gain citizenship somewhere else when that happens. Preferably a counrty where AAS isn't illegal ;)

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Gotta love crossfit. They just throw shit together.... sumo deadlift high pull???... wtf is that? Next thing it'll be deadlift clean overhead press back squat for 100, lol.

also...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aleLsQoRYs

3, 2, 1 workout

405 backsquat x 3
300 power clean x 3
200 strict press x 3
405 backsquat x 2
300 power clean x 2
200 strict press x 2
405 backsquat x 1
300 power clean x 1
200 strict press x 1

Then run a 6:15 minute mile
Total time was 10:52

^why would we want anyone that's into this stuff on this board?
Bunch of pussies doing dumb workouts.
Let's make sure we don't have any of those types here.

As far as the actual topic goes...it's planet fitness; what did you expect?
It's not for people that are really into working out. It's for regular people that don't really workout.
Anything inside of a gym scares them. Just don't go there.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I hate to break it to ya but crossfit is nothing more than circuit training.... nothing new. They throw a bunch of multi joint compound/power movements together in an effort to burn the most Kcal. Don't forget your sport's tag line.... "turning 5's into 9's". Obviously, this is a sport that should be taken seriously.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
This corp needs to change the name to "Planet Pussy" and get it over with. Squat rack is intimidating!?!?! Well so are dumbbells, guess those are next. What a joke!! Makes me sick really.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
^^^hahaha! That's funny man! why is this place even consider a gym. needs to go away....

What's funny is that on all of the advertisements locally, they say they are not a gym. But a fitness center. What a bunch of tools. My really good friend is a "trainer" there and they pay him lower hourly wage and its not personal training even tho he is a certified trainer. He just is around for people to ask him how to do Crain things and to help, and he does do AB and cardio classes. But under no circumstance is there any meal plans, routines or anything made specific for people's goals. It's a joke altogether

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic