Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

PIP suggestions

J

jixer08

Jul 14, 2014
I have ran several cycles in the past but always injected my glutes. I just started with a 350 test blend that I inject twice a week. My first shot I went with my right quad. A little pip but nothing crazy. My second shot I went with my left quad and the next morning it hurt real bad. This is the third day and the pain is crazy bad. It hurts to walk or even bend my leg.

Does anyone know of what you can do to alleviate the pain?

J

jixer08

Jul 14, 2014
I'll have to try that. I've tried ice and anti-inflammatories but not much relief what so ever. It's bad enough that I've missed work.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
That happened to me like 2 months ago. I didn't miss work but I was limping badly for over a week.

Also, if glutes have worked for you, why'd you change? It seems like quad shots have one of the higher chances of debilitating pip. I'd stick to glutes and ventro glutes as much as you can.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What LK said and massage it, it will hurt a bit but will break it down and spread it around quicker.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Like said, heating pad and lite massage, and stick to glutes and ventro glutes.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

J

jixer08

Jul 14, 2014
I tried my quads because in about 4wks I will begin with 100 Tren A eod and 100 Mast eod, so I was trying other locations to spread out the pins.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I tried my quads because in about 4wks I will begin with 100 Tren A eod and 100 Mast eod, so I was trying other locations to spread out the pins.
Shoulders. I like them better than quads. Shoulders. Glutes and ventroglutes gives you 6 locations. Rotate through those.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

J

jixer08

Jul 14, 2014
I will try Shoulders and see how that is. I tried massaging it with a massage gun and thank God no one was around. I'm sure I sounded like a pansie. Lol

J

jixer08

Jul 14, 2014
I was also reading another thread earlier where some guys talked about pinning sub q, test, tren and a couple others. Do any of all subq these?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I don't know your experience, but reminding you that some muscles, like shoulder, cannot take the volume the larger muscles can, and you might have to split it up, like use both shoulders, if you are using a lot. I believe the rule of thumb is 1ml per shoulder?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic