searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Any idea why Amazon will not deliver pins to a Las Vegas address

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
No clue. They delivered to my address in another state no problem.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
what size you looking for and how many? PM me if you want I maybe able to help you out.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
That’s strange, I never use Amazon for that and have always used GPZ for everything. I like the discrete shipping. One time I tried another place and all they did was put a shipping label on the pin box. Nothing like telling everyone what I ordered.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
That’s strange, I never use Amazon for that and have always used GPZ for everything. I like the discrete shipping. One time I tried another place and all they did was put a shipping label on the pin box. Nothing like telling everyone what I ordered.
I had the same thing happen to me from Amazon, 3cc syringe box delivered to me out in the open!! Thats why I use GPZ or medlabs

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I just placed an order with GPZ & no issues ever.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Any idea why Amazon will not deliver pins to a Las Vegas address
NO idea, but I just had the same experience for SC. The needles + syringes (combined and sold separately) I wanted were available on their site, but when I entered my address I got a pop up telling me they could not be sold "for my location."

I then went window shopping to some medical supply sites. At least one of them had a general announcement right up front before they ever knew my address that listed a handful of states they could not do business with ... and my SC was not listed. I did make a successful Amazon order for similar products from my same address a year or so ago ...wtf?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic