Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pinning long esters eod

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Lol, I have tried front-unloading slin pins and push too hard to avoid needle shake. I'm aware of the discussions about fluid dynamics with the smaller diameters, but didn't observe them in my case. Are you supposed to take that little orange cap off first?:)

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Lol, I have tried front-unloading slin pins and push too hard to avoid needle shake. I'm aware of the discussions about fluid dynamics with the smaller diameters, but didn't observe them in my case. Are you supposed to take that little orange cap off first?:)
Warm up your oils before loading your syringe and then push them through a smaller needle. Works like a charm

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Warm up your oils before loading your syringe and then push them through a smaller needle. Works like a charm

Dammit, I HAVE toyed with the idea of giving what all the big boys do a second chance; you have lit a fire under me. If all my slin pins break off in me so I can't get through a metal detector anymore, I'll be looking for you lol.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Dammit, I HAVE toyed with the idea of giving what all the big boys do a second chance; you have lit a fire under me. If all my slin pins break off in me so I can't get through a metal detector anymore, I'll be looking for you lol.
Just Google me. You'll find a plethora of police reports with my info (and dick pics)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Fancy words, huh? There were a plethora of reports for sure, but there was a dearth of dick in those pics.

Mr P

Mr P

Jun 21, 2011
you can pin long esters eod, It's a matter of choice, maybe you want to look more massive and leaner with a vascular approach, sides like anger and delirious thoughts can occur lol.
blood panels with high ranges out of norm may play a factor.
blood donation should be every month.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
you can pin long esters eod, It's a matter of choice, maybe you want to look more massive and leaner with a vascular approach, sides like anger and delirious thoughts can occur lol.
blood panels with high ranges out of norm may play a factor.
blood donation should be every month.

So how would the sides you mentioned: “anger and delirious thoughts” occur with EOD shots of long esters at low doses??

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I just don't see the point of running a long ester EOD. I always thought the point of choosing a long ester was to keep yourself from becoming a pin cushion and running something short estered was to run it EOD. I found myself unable to run Tren E at all as I was a mess but I could run Tren Ace. I took shots EOD or ED with the Ace and 2x week with the Enth and I was a train wreck.

Nowadays, I prefer to take shots at most 2x week and I've even toyed with taking them 1x week.

Mr P

Mr P

Jun 21, 2011
Based on what I have read, about 90 percent of the population suffers from some kind of mental disorder like anxiety, compulsive behavior, anger, depression, paranoia, sleep disorders etc.
Hollywood has taken advantage and of course, capitalized on movies that feed off the paranoia, psychopaths and all these disorders.
So coming back to long esters, when using higher than normal doses every other day this can have an effect on any of these disorders. Not saying that it affects everyone the same, but, it does have its effect on some that suffer from these disorders. Also, the same can be said for all compounds. Of course, some have lesser and less harsh sides than others.
But if you take in to account all this, and you are responsible, self-aware you can keep control and tame the beast in you.

Ziegler

Ziegler

Sep 9, 2015
pinning esters like cyp & enth eod is illogical & something that people obsessed with the steroids or are insecure about themself without the steroids do

imo

think to yourself am i smarter than the guy that designed this product to be injected once a week

maybe you are in some cases but not many

also cyp & enth are not long esters they are medium

P

pickle1346

Dec 21, 2018
If running higher doses with E, C, D, PP esters the peaks and valleys can be huge when pinned 1x or 2x a week. Anyone ever done blood work ED in a week to see the massive variations in blood serum levels? The spikes and dips can be huge, once you hit peak serum levels 12hours after shot your serum levels will dip almost 40% before your next shot. Those fluctuations are what can cause unwanted side effects (estro spikes, acne, etc etc). If running a trt dose or simple 400mg test cycle its not a huge deal. But if your pinning 1-2gs a week then EOD will do wonders to keep levels stabilized. When im running my trt dose i do 2x a week, no need for an ai and the fluctuations arent drastic enough (mg wise) to cause noticeable side effects. Large blasts i do ED or EOD and the sides are minimal, almost none, because even though total test is 5-9k it stays relatively level. Just my 2cents

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I prefer short esters, EOD works well for me. Cyp or E any tighter than 5 days apart makes no sense.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic