Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Pinning long esters eod

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I used 25mg Test E, every other day SubQ. Its the best protocol I have ever done. Its PERFECT for my HRT needs.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
pinning esters like cyp & enth eod is illogical & something that people obsessed with the steroids or are insecure about themself without the steroids do

imo

think to yourself am i smarter than the guy that designed this product to be injected once a week

maybe you are in some cases but not many

also cyp & enth are not long esters they are medium

Do more homework dude. The key is consistent blood level, it is critical to mood and stabilizing estrogen level. I use 25mg of Test E for HRT, every other day and after 30 years of using steroids I can promise you I have never had better results OVERALL than using this protocol.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Makes no sense to me to pin long esters eod. Might as well go with tpp or prop

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Read the three responses above. Bro science is old.
I’m glad that protocol works well for the above guys.. I wouldn’t wanna be a pin cushion just for a trt dose .

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Even with skin pins it’s gotta get old

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
It can get old, but many things take discipline. And remember, no one size fits all. On paper it makes sense to pin Test E every 5 days, and Test C every 6. I get that. However you would do much better if you a 24/7 infusion of Test that say gave you 20mg a day, I'm talking HRT. For cycling for mass, I still thing injecting 100MG of Test E everyday would be better that 100MG of Prop. The only real use for Prop or Phenyl Prop is precontest and getting water off.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
It can get old, but many things take discipline. And remember, no one size fits all. On paper it makes sense to pin Test E every 5 days, and Test C every 6. I get that. However you would do much better if you a 24/7 infusion of Test that say gave you 20mg a day, I'm talking HRT. For cycling for mass, I still thing injecting 100MG of Test E everyday would be better that 100MG of Prop. The only real use for Prop or Phenyl Prop is precontest and getting water off.
I hear you on your points .. Imo the perfect trt dose is something you don’t need a Ai for .

Ziegler

Ziegler

Sep 9, 2015
Do more homework dude. The key is consistent blood level, it is critical to mood and stabilizing estrogen level. I use 25mg of Test E for HRT, every other day and after 30 years of using steroids I can promise you I have never had better results OVERALL than using this protocol.

my first cycle of steroids was in 88 and have done over 20 cycles

have been self prescibed trt for 2 years

have been on steroid forums since 2013 & have done plenty of homework

your way is highly illogical imo

in a year i will pin 52 times you will pin 182 times

In 10 years i will pin 520 times you will pin 1820 times

i feel great on 1 pin of 150mg cyp a week amd dont have to sit there and inject eod like a junky

sorry dude im not buyin it and telling someone you dont know to do there homework is iggy

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Cute resume, about a 10th of mine. I choose subQ eod because it works best for me. If you dont understand the value of consistent blood levels, that further lets us know who were dealing with. I will tell you anything I want because I know by your post you are ignorant in at least areas. Good time for you to take the cotton out of your ears, and stick it in your mouth. That what I did when I first started working with Rand McClain. But you being such a vet and all you know who he is, what gym most of clientele come from, and who some of his more famous clients are right? lol

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
Cute resume, about a 10th of mine. I choose subQ eod because it works best for me. If you dont understand the value of consistent blood levels, that further lets us know who were dealing with. I will tell you anything I want because I know by your post you are ignorant in at least areas. Good time for you to take the cotton out of your ears, and stick it in your mouth. That what I did when I first started working with Rand McClain. But you being such a vet and all you know who he is, what gym most of clientele come from, and who some of his more famous clients are right? lol

Finally, someone who understands.
I keep repeating to try high tren and see what I’m talking about.
Most people say they don’t have sides because they don’t feel anything. I say, take bloods and then come back and tell me you don’t have sides.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic