Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pinning Delts

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So I can't really contort enough to pin my ass so I'm gonna try delts next, then quads later.

I'm pushing 1ML of oil. Do I need to be splitting that up between both delts? Tomorrow is shoulder day too. I don't give a damn about soreness or whatever, but if I can lighten the load then why not...

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
it depends on the size of your delts bro. i can hold 3ml there. im sure your going to be fine doing a full ml.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thanks bro. Kind of a weak ass question, but only pinned twice and I get all jittery and shit when i uncap that needle lol.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Thanks bro. Kind of a weak ass question, but only pinned twice and I get all jittery and shit when i uncap that needle lol.

no man your fine. its good that you ask questions. you should have seen me when i first got started. i would ask the exact same question at all the boards i was on to get as many opinions as possible. i was like i need to know whet the fuck im doing and refuse to think i know it all. questions like this is what keeps the boards fresh and will help someone else down the road.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

It's not a "weak ass question" bro. A lot of guys who have run many cycles are reluctant or were reluctant to pin delts. One of my goals in my first cycle ended up being to get comfortable with pinning quite a few different locales so that in future cycles I could maintain a week or more between hitting a certain spot, even when pinning daily. I pinned glutes, ventroglutes, quads, delts, biceps, and triceps, all in my first cycle. The one I had the most trouble with was glutes, as I'm also not very flexible and can't contort my body that way.

Delts are a piece of cake, although I still find myself having some difficulty reaching across to the other delt while keeping that delt muscle relaxed. Get Some outlined a good way of doing it in a thread by Gixxer about delt injects, found here http://www.theironden.com/anabolic-steroids/3379-first-ever-delt-injections.html

And about getting all jittery, well, the actual jitters will go away, but I still feel the excitement every single time I pin.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thanks SAD

Saw a good quote in there from HisAngriness too

shit man, when i was a noob i pinned my front delt like a retard because it was too difficult for me to reach the side. then Paulski called me one day and said, "dude, dont ever pin your front delts again! theres main nerves and arteries and shit in there that you could pemanently fuck yourself up!"
doesnt pay to be a pussy about it...
hahaha! live and learn right?

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. I'm hoping that through this first cycle I will work up to hit delts, calves, pecs, quads... I will NOT be hitting bi's or tris though... After Paulski's thread on hitting bi's I was getting queezy.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
if you do calves you will be my new hero:) that is the nastiest place to go for most.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
if you do calves you will be my new hero:) that is the nastiest place to go for most.

Don't know from experience, but I've heard the same thing. Stories about guys hitting calves and walking like an amputee for a week. I'd much rather hit biceps and have some (awesome) soreness in a muscle that I don't use to walk, lol.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Don't know from experience, but I've heard the same thing. Stories about guys hitting calves and walking like an amputee for a week. I'd much rather hit biceps and have some (awesome) soreness in a muscle that I don't use to walk, lol.

yep i have never even entertained the thought lol.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
hey i remember that dumbass Angriness pinning his front delt like a total noobtard! what a douche! LMFAO!
yea, i wouldnt recommend that but i'm sure your delts can hold 1cc bro

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
1ml is easy in delts if you are over 160#..... I don't like quads at all, but delts and glutes are easy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic