Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Pinnacle orals

Peckerwood_999

Peckerwood_999

Jan 11, 2021
Anyone got info on direct to source, I’m going three another source that taxes the shit out of it.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Open source requests are just asking for trouble..... you should be more careful.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Anyone got info on direct to source, I’m going three another source that taxes the shit out of it.

I know what it’s like to be in your shoes. I’ve been there but just asking like this will get you ridiculed and worse ripped off.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Try tillacle labs I heard their better

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Try tillacle labs I heard their better

Lmao haven’t heard this in ages. Hope all is well BB. Been a while brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peckerwood_999

Peckerwood_999

Jan 11, 2021
I know what it’s like to be in your shoes. I’ve been there but just asking like this will get you ridiculed and worse ripped off.
Yes I know the game, but I thought I would weed out some of the fakes and get to a brother that that has same passion as I.
my days we liked to help rather than scam or be the joke of the day.

Peckerwood_999

Peckerwood_999

Jan 11, 2021
These kind of posts are a no-no.

Read the rules, and avoid getting scammed, which is exactly what you're asking for....
Thanks not good at following rules cause I don’t read them but I will for the sake of the cause. On the other, I no how it works but if there is a union guy out there that pounds out 7/12’s or 7/10’s on shutdowns or turnarounds they understand, especially if you don’t drink or drug cause of randoms

Peckerwood_999

Peckerwood_999

Jan 11, 2021
I get it but fuck I’m straight up and don’t like games. Anyone need a hook up I would shoot them a email. Doesn’t hurt me none.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
This isn't an open source board. I'm sure those boards still exist but be careful. I would recommend on filtering your gear a second time for any new source you buy from. I remember some of the stuff years ago.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic