Pineapple on Pizza?

test

Do you like pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Haha most states have trash pizza… a good handful of Midwestern states and east coast states have good pizza, and the mediocre places will still be much better than anything that’s good in California.

Heck, you can go to Trader Joe’s and get pizzas imported from Italy and it’s much better than what some of those places are serving in some of these states. Now, California bashing aside, Russian River Brewing Co in SR does have some good pizza.

In Chicago you have to have their tavern thin crust, bypass deep dish. NY, NJ has some good places! Pretty much any place is going to put out good pizza
NY - Johns in the Village on west 4th no slices ya gota order a whole pie but its freakin fantastic !!

Jersey - Pizza Town on 46 in Lodi , its just got that old school thing going on that makes ya heart smile.

Paramuscle

Paramuscle

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2024
NY - Johns in the Village on west 4th no slices ya gota order a whole pie but its freakin fantastic !!

Jersey - Pizza Town on 46 in Lodi , its just got that old school thing going on that makes ya heart smile.
Last time I was in the city I was doing EP work for a rapper named NBA YoungBoy and he was a grade A POS but I did eat pizza at a NY place in the village and didn't care for it very much at all. I figure if you grew up on it, it is probably the best but I grew up on PizzaHut and Dominos. I did eat at a place in Moab Utah once that had amazing pizza. It was a small brewery and pizza place but its been almost 30 years since I was small enough to climb so it probably isnt there now.

~PM

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Last time I was in the city I was doing EP work for a rapper named NBA YoungBoy and he was a grade A POS but I did eat pizza at a NY place in the village and didn't care for it very much at all. I figure if you grew up on it, it is probably the best but I grew up on PizzaHut and Dominos. I did eat at a place in Moab Utah once that had amazing pizza. It was a small brewery and pizza place but its been almost 30 years since I was small enough to climb so it probably isnt there now.

~PM
Used to work stages in my younger days , sound and lights stage effects. You end up working with a few assholes along the way , just part of the job. What surprised me was who could be cool and who was actually trash , spun my head a few times.

Paramuscle

Paramuscle

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2024
Used to work stages in my younger days , sound and lights stage effects. You end up working with a few assholes along the way , just part of the job. What surprised me was who could be cool and who was actually trash , spun my head a few times.
No doubt about that. I worked that cat for a couple of weeks and about day 2 we had a come to Jesus and he changed his approach. I didn't have any more issues with him but when they asked me to work him again I refused.

~PM

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic