test

Do you like pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Well....seems to be a big deal over the past few-many years. So what is it for you?

I know all the Italians are cringing, lol. I like Hawaiian pizza though....pineapple, ham/Canadian bacon, and olives

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Well....seems to be a big deal over the past few-many years. So what is it for you?

I know all the Italians are cringing, lol. I like Hawaiian pizza though....pineapple, ham/Canadian bacon, and olives
Ditto. That's the only time I like pineapple on my pizza.
On another note, I've never liked any pizza that uses a white sauce as a base.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I believe buried in the TID bylaws states anyone who discusses Pineapple and Canadian Bacon in the same thread receives a lifetime ban :p
I don't think LK has seen this yet, so it's still a possibility I get demoted/demoded:( lol:D

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I like it, but it is down the list of combos that I prefer more. My wife loves it.

When we were in Italy she said she was gonna order a pineapple pizza at this fancy joint.

I said "NO! They might kick us out of the restaurant and maybe the country!"

She just laughed and said she was joking but I never know with her. I think she might have done it to see the waiter freak out. Luckily she did not.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I love my wife absolutely unconditionally and can confidently say I have, and will, go to extreme measure to take care of her and make her feel safe and secure... BUTTTT, she asked about pineapple on pizza and told her that was the line we do not cross, "if you want pineapple with pizza, you have a small bowl of pineapple and eat it with the pizza instead" hahahaha

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I'm a traditionalist thin crust cheese well done and crispy. I'll go for mushrooms on occasion. Really good pizza isn't easy to find too oily too heavy it flops undercooked dough crushes my gut

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Because of my serious sized sweet tooth I love Hawaiian pizza. My #1 is Hamburger, canned mushroom, onion.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
It's okay for me. I like it when it's Canadian bacon on the pizza but my wife does not eat Canadian bacon so normally we have to order it with pepperoni and pineapple which is okay. I can take it or leave it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic